Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shef Wednesday game on Sky [merged threads]

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Surely the most important thing is that BHA will receive £10,000 for this game being screened live.

Anything that benefits the club is fine by me...

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Sheffield Weds Away

The games been moved to monday night as its on Sky

Fcuking w@nkers!!! I had planned a big weekend in manchester, taking in the Magic Numbers on Sunday. I have booked accomodation .

This should not be allowed, once the fixtures are announced unless due to unforseen circumsatnces they should not be allowed to change.

I for 1 have had it with SKY, Fcuking W@nkers!!! they have taken over football and are getting away with it!!

Do you think that if I wirte a letter to Dick Knight, he will re-inburse me my hotel accomodation?, I thnik not!!!.

this is the 2nd time this has happened as I did the same for the leeds game and they moved it!!

fcuking Capitalist pigs!!!!!!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I bet if it was Tottenham away in the FA Cup live on TV you'd all still be going! :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS - need to find a lift back now - arse

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Sheffield Weds Away

Mr Popkins said:

Do you think that if I wirte a letter to Dick Knight, he will re-inburse me my hotel accomodation?, I thnik not!!!.

Absolutely the potless pillock wont pay for anything :angry: :angry: :angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Stinky Kat said:
On a Friday Night so the park and ride can be used for Xmas shoppers. Its happened every year at Withdean
:dunce: i knew THAT , just didn't relise it was on sky

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not live as far as I am aware

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Sky obviously think that there'll be a few goals in the game, and we normally have a good away following. I think our style of play is better suited to being away, and we should win if we can match our effort at Leeds.

Unfortunately, this is the downside of having a team playing attractive football. Surely we wouldn't want to go back to the days of wondering where our next goal was coming from though?

Are they planning to show the Soton game on Jan 2nd? That should be a sell-out with a cracking atmosphere.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Faldo said:
Bugger! That was a weekend in Sheffield for me - cant go on the monday as i have no more days off!

Bloody Sky!

Ditto Ned

larus

Sorry for all of you travelling fans. It's too far for me to go due to having my kids on a Saturday (still get to all home games though). So for me it's good news.

Agree with the sentiment that it's not the fact it's on Sky that's the issue, it's because the arrangements have been made after people have forked out cash that is the problem. That sucks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here