Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Trains booked. Bit late in calling this

Gutted , was looking forward to this one . . . on a Saturday :angry:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Why leave it so late to change it? Was there meant to be a premership game on on this date?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Yep - going up with a friend who follows the Owls. A half-term Saturday when there are no games in the morning, so my son was coming up as well, looking forward to pork rolls (stuffing and apple sauce on mine please) from a shop near the ground.

Now it's on a flamin' Monday night.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
yeah it is.

are you happy?

Well unlike you I actually rather enjoy and bother going to away games, so it being on a Saturday would have been a whole lot easier.

Sheffield is packed with cracking pubs and this means time off work and Sky have left it a bit late to move it as some people have their travelled booked up.

But as long as the armchair fans like you and Strike are happy, well sod the rest of us.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Uncle Buck said:
Well unlike you I actually rather enjoy and bother going to away games, so it being on a Saturday would have been a whole lot easier.

im sorry. ill cancel my uni lessons for tuesday and forfeit a weeks money to go to a 1 hour 30 minute game of football miles away when i already have to travel back for the home games.

im quite clearly not just half the fan but half the man that you are.

you do come across as possibly the most depressive and humourless person on here.:wave:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
im sorry. ill cancel my uni lessons for tuesday and forfeit a weeks money to go to a 1 hour 30 minute game of football miles away when i already have to travel back for the home games.

im quite clearly not just half the fan but half the man that you are.

you do come across as possibly the most depressive and humourless person on here.:wave:

Glad to be of service to you.

Really....

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Uncle Buck said:

Sheffield is packed with cracking pubs and this means time off work and Sky have left it a bit late to move it as some people have their travelled booked up.

But as long as the armchair fans like you and Strike are happy, well sod the rest of us.

:thumbsup:

yeah it is.

are you happy?

You missed out "ever" on the end of that :lolol:

Never mind, Uncle Buck, it's only one game.

I'm gonna have to grovel to the train company for a refund too before you start on me being a bad fan :)

Last edited:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
London Irish said:

I'm gonna have to grovel to the train company for a refund :)

Hope you have more luck than me ...refund ..no sir !

Will Sky refund me...no....they dont give a f*** about non armchair fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here