Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shef Wednesday game on Sky [merged threads]

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Shef Wednesday game on Sky

Scarface said:
Sake! Will you be using up one of your few days left to go?

:nono:

I think i've only got 3 days holiday left until March and i'm on the rota to work x mas day and also boxing day so will probably use most of that.....

Think might have to watch this one on the box now. Shame because I love their ground and I had the Saturday the game was ment to be on off! Grrrr

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Bugger! That was a weekend in Sheffield for me - cant go on the monday as i have no more days off!

Bloody Sky!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
now that pisses me off as wont be alble to go now

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was looking forawrd to two Sheffiled trips this season, now we have to make do with one. No balti pies either.

Rubbish.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
f*** sake, was planning on a nice Saturday trip to Sheffield, but may not be able to go as Uni may prevent me, wankers at sky, bring back SATURDAY football!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was looking forward to going to Hillsborough on the saturday. Cant make the match on a monday evening so will have to watch the match on Sky, providing I can get my 2-10 shift off at Youngs, the fish factory where I work. Will there be enough Albion fans at the game to sing "Theres no one there , theres no one there " and "Youre not a big club anymore" ?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Re: Shef Wednesday game on Sky

_wilka_ said:
:nono:

I think i've only got 3 days holiday left until March and i'm on the rota to work x mas day and also boxing day so will probably use most of that.....

Think might have to watch this one on the box now. Shame because I love their ground and I had the Saturday the game was ment to be on off! Grrrr
Monday night football in the Jacobs Post then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here