Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun Wright-Phillips, you WASTER

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
Unless Ashkok is somehow still herding goats (in Croydon), he can no longer be described as a goatherder. He's now merely a Mongolian immigrant. And if he can afford a Sky+ subscription, I can only hope he is contributing something worthwhile to society.

Its his trade Easy and thus he can continue with the label. You cannot say a bloke is not a Doctor just because he is not Doctoring can you?

Anyhow Ash (as his chums call him) provides a useful community service by throwing doggies do's at any chavs who looking for mischief.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You can probably herd goats anywhere, even Croydon. I'd pay good Ashkok good money for some nice organic goat's milk or some goats cheese which will pay for his Sky Sports. As long as neither he, nor - as is more likely, the locals - don't f*** his goats at any juncture.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Man of Harveys said:
You can probably herd goats anywhere, even Croydon. I'd pay good Ashkok good money for some nice organic goat's milk or some goats cheese which will pay for his Sky Sports. As long as neither he, nor - as is more likely, the locals - don't f*** his goats at any juncture.

I do not find goats at all attractive, you on the other hand MoH are a handsome brute!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
I do not find goats at all attractive, you on the other hand MoH are a handsome brute!!

:love: :wave:

Ian Dowie's ancestors must have shagged a sodding GARGOYLE.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perry Milkins said:
Its his trade Easy and thus he can continue with the label. You cannot say a bloke is not a Doctor just because he is not Doctoring can you?
I don't accept that.
If he's over here and out of work, then he is an unemployed Mongolian immigrant. Thats it. The fact that he herded goats in Mongolia is neither here nor there. Goatherding is not an official qualification. If he already had some kind of vetenary qualification then perhaps you could make a case for him being a Mongolian vet, if thats the profession he is still pursuing in Croydon. But no Employment agency in Croydon (or anywhere else) will accept goatherding as a recognisable profession or skillset applicable in the UK.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What if he has a City and Guilds (or "Blukk ig Trusgk" as they call it) qualification in "Advanced Goat Herding and Rearing" which he did at Ghengis Khan University, formerly Ulan Bator Polytechnic?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Man of Harveys said:
What if he has a City and Guilds (or "Blukk ig Trusgk" as they call it) qualification in "Advanced Goat Herding and Rearing" which he did at Ghengis Khan University, formerly Ulan Bator Polytechnic?
I would relocate him to the Isle of Man, where his skills may be more relevent. If he wanted to stay in Croydon though (unlikely, I accept), then he's going to have to do better than that. Specially if he wants Sky+.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I would relocate him to the Isle of Man, where his skills may be more relevent. If he wanted to stay in Croydon though (unlikely, I accept), then he's going to have to do better than that. Specially if he wants Sky+.

But surely with his goat herding skills he could be retrained to herd up all the stray dogs (2 and 4 legged varieties) that frequent Croydon?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Buck said:
But surely with his goat herding skills he could be retrained to herd up all the stray dogs (2 and 4 legged varieties) that frequent Croydon?
Maybe.
He could probably be retrained in the England managers job as well though. Perhaps he'd manage to herd the players into an effective formation that doesn't fall apart at the first sign of some semi-decent opposition.

:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Buck said:
First of the year.

Lucky I will not be on the board much in June!!!
Looking forward to picking over the bones in July :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Buck said:
Best catch me before I disspear down under.
Lets just take it slow for now, eh. I'm not sure I'm ready yet, I've been hurt before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here