Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sharing Seagulls Player Accounts

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I'm looking to share the cost of a seagulls player account with a few mates. Does anyone know if we can all log on to the system at the same time, using the same account?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yes, me and my brother log on at the same time occasionally and it seems to work fine.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The club could do with the money more than you, the last thing we need is someone robbing us under our noses

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
is it really worth a problem?

when we buy an album or dvd boxset and share it amongst family and friends, no one complains that costs the the producers hundreds of pounds

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why don't we just buy one NSC subscription then several thousand of us can get it or free. Surely it cant be right that they expect to be payed to provide this sort of thing Worldwide.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Does the club really get the full subscription fee paid?
I'd of thought Premium TV took the lion's share?

I think...

Premium TV don't exist anymore. The websites were/are a joint venture between this company and the football league.

Premium TV merged with another company, under the banner The Perform Group.

Again I think, that the deal was renegotiated after the ITV digital collapse.

Not connected, but possibly too much money was paid up front for the rights so they started to share the subscription instead.

The clubs and or the league got the Lions share of the subscription until a certain point was reached at which point it was to be shared 50/50.

This may all be rubbish, but it's just what I've read on the web.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Don't complain to me about being a tight-ass. I'm 15 so can't get a job and my parent refuse to fork out the money. I class myself as rich when i have 3.99 in my pocket!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Don't complain to me about being a tight-ass. I'm 15 so can't get a job and my parent refuse to fork out the money. I class myself as rich when i have 3.99 in my pocket!

Oh, thats OK then.

So its alright for all people on limited incomes to behave deceitfully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here