Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sharing Seagulls Player Accounts

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No. I have no idea who it is but suggesting a 15 year old is being deceitful by sharing an account to save himself a bit of money is a bit harsh.

So being 15 absolves you from blame does it?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Mr Smggles rates alongside those idiots that came on here and posted that they had tickets in the Villa home end.
Right yes. Because my real name, which i will register for seagulls player is Mr Smggles :facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There is no need for a Player account if somebody just happens to stream the Radio Sussex broadcast accidentally. :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Have you got the clap? It seems thats all you can do.

No, you're just talking bollocks.. typical NSC cynicism. Mind you, it's more a society thing. Bring back the 60's, I say.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Right yes. Because my real name, which i will register for seagulls player is Mr Smggles :facepalm:

Your really are pretty stupid aren't you.

Mr Smggles rates alongside those idiots that came on here and posted that they had tickets in the Villa home end.

Just a minute let me alert the Club that I am about to defraud them of some income, then hope they dont take any notice!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No, you're just talking bollocks.. typical NSC cynicism. Mind you, it's more a society thing. Bring back the 60's, I say.

Try using a dictionary to look up 'cynicism' then you will realise its not the word you might have been searching for.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Your really are pretty stupid aren't you.

Just a minute let me alert the Club that I am about to defraud them of some income, then hope they dont take any notice!

No, you are the one who is not too bright. How would they know that i am the one registering? Are you going to get on the phone to the club and say "Someone who i only know as Mr Smggles is going to cheat the club of £3.99 a month. I'm not sure when he is going to register, only that it will be sometime in the next 3 months." I think you will be laughed at, to be honest.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No, you are the one who is not too bright. How would they know that i am the one registering? Are you going to get on the phone to the club and say "Someone who i only know as Mr Smggles is going to cheat the club of £3.99 a month. I'm not sure when he is going to register, only that it will be sometime in the next 3 months." I think you will be laughed at, to be honest.

Ok, looks like you are not too bright and I will have to explain.

Its just possible that other people have been sharing passwords for some time. Because their activities are low key, nobody has taken any notice.

Now Mr Smggles comes on NSC and broadcasts the fact that he and his friends are about to do the deed.

Do you understand now?

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Definition of cynical:
Showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one's actions, esp. by actions that exploit the scruples of others.

So how does that work then?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Ok, looks like you are not too bright and I will have to explain.

Its just possible that other people have been sharing passwords for some time. Because their activities are low key, nobody has taken any notice.

Now Mr Smggles comes on NSC and broadcasts the fact that he and his friends are about to do the deed.

Do you understand now?

Ok, im saying on a message board that i am going to share an account with my friends. If the club does see this, and decides to check the issue out, there are no ways of tracing my NSC account with my player account

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Ok, im saying on a message board that i am going to share an account with my friends. If the club does see this, and decides to check the issue out, there are no ways of tracing my NSC account with my player account

You still dont get it do you.:dunce:

It could be argued that those people publicising their tickets in the Villa end ruined the occasion for many others who had tickets there, when Villa were alerted to it.

By publicising that you might be sharing passwords for Seagulls Player its possible that the club etc may launch an investigation into this sort of thing.

You may well have f***ed it up for everyone else that has been doing it. I hope they are grateful to you for that.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
You still dont get it do you.:dunce:

It could be argued that those people publicising their tickets in the Villa end ruined the occasion for many others who had tickets there, when Villa were alerted to it.

By publicising that you might be sharing passwords for Seagulls Player its possible that the club etc may launch an investigation into this sort of thing.

You may well have f***ed it up for everyone else that has been doing it. I hope they are grateful to you for that.

I'm sure if it was already happening then the club would know.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
So you think you were the first to come up with this scam?

Of course i don't think i came up with it however i'm looking to share with friends who dont support the albion, therefore they will not be logging on to the seagulls section of the player website.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Of course i don't think i came up with it however i'm looking to share with friends who dont support the albion, therefore they will not be logging on to the seagulls section of the player website.

Oh, I see. That of course makes everything OK.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here