Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Shall we sing a song for you" WORST SONG EVER. STOP SINGING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Got some alternatives to suggest have you, or just moaning????

GOSBTS, Seeaagguullss, Sea sea seasiders, Albbiooonn Albiioon, My old man said be a palace fan, We hate Palace, etc etc

I admit its not an extensive list of songs but they are off the top of my (hazy) head. The song im moaning about is like a playground song sung by kids.

Dodge

Sep 24, 2011
No but you're moaning about this one, someone else moaning about another one and someone else moaning about a different song ! Don't leave a lot does it ?

First post...hello. This point exactly! The singing is superb, stop moaning

AzzaBHA

Apr 24, 2011
Withdean
Shut up you bellends... if your going to come to a football game your going to expect songs even if you dont like the ones there singing... its called banter between the two sets of fans!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
What a load of gash, that's at least 2 threads telling us to stop singing certain songs at the Amex. What a joke, its a bit of fun ffs.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
It's strange you post about this song after last night, Leeds fans sang it first, we equalised and then threw it back in their faces. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
What a load of gash, that's at least 2 threads telling us to stop singing certain songs at the Amex. What a joke, its a bit of fun ffs.

My point exactly.

If you don't like the songs then listen to the games on the radio and turn the volume down when the particular song you don't like comes on.

Most last about 20-30 seconds max so you should be able to time this OK.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Maybe it's time for a requests thread ?

"shall we sing a song for you" is universal , EVERY club sing it , it's just abit of goading to get banter going

the North Stand song , ok not everyones cup of tea (I'm not a huge fan myself , but GOD is it catchy!!) , but if people don't like it get something going yourselfs!!

what do you WANT to hear as fans (other then some songs slowed down)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here