Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Shall we sing a song for you" WORST SONG EVER. STOP SINGING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oh for gods sake stop moaning about the singing - if you dont like it go and support Whitehawk or Crawley, you will NOT be missed at the Amex - we currently have the BEST atmosphere we have ever had at home (well since post 1983 as I dont know what it was like before then).

If you don't like a song dont fcking sing it - every home match is followed by whingers moaning about the songs - if you feel that strongly make up some new ones yourselves.

Last night in the north the atmosphere was brilliant (subject to the last 20 minutes of the first half) the rest of the time it was non stop singing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was annoyed more by the '2-0 and you f***ed it up' chant when we equalised and had half an hour left to play, and outside the ground after the game some idiots were singing it completely ignoring we were 3-2 and we f***ed it up.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was annoyed more by the '2-0 and you f***ed it up' chant when we equalised and had half an hour left to play, and outside the ground after the game some idiots were singing it completely ignoring we were 3-2 and we f***ed it up.

credit where it's due - the Leeds fans after the game could've given it the big "3-2 and you f***ed it up" , but it was something about the fact they f***ed up a clean sheet!!!

made me chuckle at least.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Oh for gods sake stop moaning about the singing - if you dont like it go and support Whitehawk or Crawley, you will NOT be missed at the Amex - we currently have the BEST atmosphere we have ever had at home (well since post 1983 as I dont know what it was like before then).

If you don't like a song dont fcking sing it - every home match is followed by whingers moaning about the songs - if you feel that strongly make up some new ones yourselves.

Last night in the north the atmosphere was brilliant (subject to the last 20 minutes of the first half) the rest of the time it was non stop singing.

Who are you to tell people they aren't welcome at the club for having a different point of view to yours?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I wont go down the 'Someone let me have a ticket' line again but stuck at home the 'West Stand' and North Stand' chant is great in Dolby 5.1 surround sound. One from the back and one at the front. Still wish I was there though.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
moaning about the singing ??? do you remember the last 14 years??? i love all the songs !!! sing up brighton last night was awesome

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
My other half doesn't like 'shall we sing a song for you?' because we never actually sing a song for them and she complains that it is a shallow offer.

Yes, she is a jcl.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
all the singing was great - there was one point (from the top of WSU) where you could see every stand singing and jumping around - lav'd it. will have to watch a game from the north or east at some point to see what the west looks like. shame there isn't a tv camera on that side - to give it the full justice. i have nothing to moan about - i don't mind waiting for stuff or the travelling, i don't mind the singing or people nipping out early or arriving a bit late or the stewards or the service. i love the ground, my neighbours, the team, the football we play, the singing and everything else. even thinking about V stand at withers while looking at every inch of green green grass on that landscape of a pitch makes me laugh to myself.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
the song is sung by pretty much every club in the country , everyone knows the lyrics and it get around the ground , dont see the problem . ???

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
"Who are ya" is by far the most pathetic football chant on offer

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
It sounds pathetic.

No further words are needed :annoyed:

"Shall I sing a, shall I sing a, shall I sing a song for you. Shaaaall I sing a song for you?" Well. Which one would you like? ???

It cant be the worst song ever. Surely the worst song is 5 nil to the palace, 5 nil to the palace (or something similar). :wink:

Anyway as previous poster has said. It all creates a nice loud atmosphere, which is something we've not had for ages so im happy with all of our songs.:rock:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Come to away games and listen to the Albion sing this song. It sounds immense and winds the home fans up a treat.

There's no-one there, there's no-one there.................

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.

With you totally on that one Acker, "2-0 and you f***ed it up" is weak and childish. After their pathetic boyfriend song we should been relentless, all 3 sides of the stadium, pointing at them whilst singing "you dirty northern bastards". Why o why o why didn't we launch this at them and it would have been game set and match. WAKE UP BRIGHTON.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
My other half doesn't like 'shall we sing a song for you?' because we never actually sing a song for them and she complains that it is a shallow offer.

Yes, she is a jcl.

Brilliant!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here