Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shall we just write this season off now then?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
0-0. In dire dire dire desperate need of a win. So Micky Adams brings on a Livermore (a defensive midfielder) for McLeod (our best attacking outlet). f***ing pathetic.

Tear up your season tickets, we clearly have no interest whatsoever in going up this season. f***ing pathetic.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
no, there is quite an interesting relegation battle on the horizon !!

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I particularly enjoyed the SCR commentator making out it was one of the greatest performances in the HISTORY of Brighton and Hove Albion FC. Yes, 0-0 with Peterborough - INCREDIBLE.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Exactly the right decision as the last few minutes proved. Don't forget this was McLeod's first game back and he was out of gas by this time.

What, under the cosh the whole time? McLeod coming off fair enough, but why not bring on Thornton to give us a chance to actually chance WIN a game? Rather than clinging on for dear life against mighty PETERBOROUGH.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Chesney, I'm as f***ed off with Adams as you are, but that's a good result under the circumstances. Lets see if they can build from this. It's a long way back...

D

Deleted member 2719

Normally a good result but it sounded as if we put all our players behind the ball just like Mickey was moaning about on Saturday that Hereford did to us?

So if we do that away and teams do the same to us at home we are in for treat of 0-0 draws.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Chesney, I'm as f***ed off with Adams as you are, but that's a good result under the circumstances. Lets see if they can build from this. It's a long way back...

The circumstances being that we desperately need a win because the season is already all but over. Under the circumstances its a shit result.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
What, under the cosh the whole time? McLeod coming off fair enough, but why not bring on Thornton to give us a chance to actually chance WIN a game? Rather than clinging on for dear life against mighty PETERBOROUGH.

Like it or not and mighty or otherwise, they're a better side than us at the moment and were always more likely to go on and win the game at home - particularly with our record of conceding late goals. I'd love to see Thornton start a game though because he is certainly our most creative player.

The circumstances being that we desperately need a win because the season is already all but over. Under the circumstances its a shit result.

It is f***ing OCTOBER ffs!

When was a season lost in October? Jesus f***ing Murphy: some of you need to get a grip.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why now, I wrote it off last May...............

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the circumstances I think that MA tried to ensure that we got the 1 point rather than take a chance and get nothing bearing in mind the number of times we have conceeded goals late in the game.

That was an achievment to keep a clean sheet against such prolific scorers as Peterbro.

This could be the game that inspires the players to believe in themselves and go on to better things.

0-0. In dire dire dire desperate need of a win. So Micky Adams brings on a Livermore (a defensive midfielder) for McLeod (our best attacking outlet). f***ing pathetic.

Tear up your season tickets, we clearly have no interest whatsoever in going up this season. f***ing pathetic.

Seems a bit harsh. Would you rather we had chucked on another striker and ended up losing after holding one of the play-off contenders at home for 80-odd minutes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here