Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sexual Intercourse and where ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yes here we go and maybe a bit of honesty. Ok most under the duvet with Mrs LBG and also in the woods.never a fan of the car but have done !! This is not a sexual conquest post,more like reality mostly after a few beers !:facepalm:

Do you make her wear an Oswald Mosley mask?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hillsborough`s half way line at midnight , after all everything else is looking ****ed there

Is it massive, sir, is it, ooh, suits you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
on a pontoon about 150 mtrs of the beach at Aghios Nicolas in Crete at sunrise after a rave in a mansion in the hills ....Michelle from southend , no longer in touch 1984

in a 44 gallon drum full of mains water in a pension room in taghazhout in Morocco 1985...claudia from Berlin crabs ....but memorable ....great shag.

on a swing in cairns with a needy goth bird ....never did get her name ..1987 .

in a natural jacuzzi in a freshwater stream at mosman in far north queensland me, irish steve , irish claire and french canadian birds sylvie and suzanne.

on a balcony at observation city in perth .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Concrete steps outside teville gate car park after rutherfords

Oh......... so it was you then......

Why did we walk all the way from the pier is what I could never understand.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
on a pontoon about 150 mtrs of the beach at Aghios Nicolas in Crete at sunrise after a rave in a mansion in the hills ....Michelle from southend , no longer in touch 1984

in a 44 gallon drum full of mains water in a pension room in taghazhout in Morocco 1985...claudia from Berlin crabs ....but memorable ....great shag.

on a swing in cairns with a needy goth bird ....never did get her name ..1987 .

in a natural jacuzzi in a freshwater stream at mosman in far north queensland me, irish steve , irish claire and french canadian birds sylvie and suzanne.

on a balcony at observation city in perth .

You sir are an artist :bowdown: I certainly cant top any of those , and i spent a long time trying . My most memorable was fun though , always wanted to try the bandstand in the early hours , summers evening , small park surrounded by big old houses , she was as mad as me . Both in the altogether , things just starting to get interesting , when the motion detector light decides to come on :blush:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I’m still searching for that special someone .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here