Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sexual Intercourse and where ?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You know that feeling you get when you've climbed over the fire escape at a party and you're just getting into a good rythm atop an accomodating lady atop a convenient bit of flat roof when lights start turning on and off and a chorus of outraged voices rises up and it turns out that the large building overlooking the convenient rooftop is not an office block like you assumed it was but entirely residential?
Can't be just me can it?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Reminds me of conversations between 12 year olds.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Oh......... so it was you then......

Why did we walk all the way from the pier is what I could never understand.

Because my car was there so I could drink drive home. You wouldnt leave me alone so I thought. **** it. Why not. It was an easy lay

D

Deleted member 2719

I have popped a straight ball in the crease on a cricket pitch one night, the umpire gave me the finger.

Yes, 80% of it is true. :clap:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Girlfriend staying at our house but in separate rooms (thanks Mum & Dad) served me 'Breakfast' before I had my Bacon and Egg.

Also did her at her parents house over the dining room table about 5 minutes after they had gone upstairs to bed and we were 'having a nightcap'. Blue stockings and suspenders from memory, think she had neglected to bother with knickers.

Amazingly enough I went to her wedding a few years later so we must have actually liked one another over and above just fvcking!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Girlfriend staying at our house but in separate rooms (thanks Mum & Dad) served me 'Breakfast' before I had my Bacon and Egg.

Also did her at her parents house over the dining room table about 5 minutes after they had gone upstairs to bed and we were 'having a nightcap'. Blue stockings and suspenders from memory, think she had neglected to bother with knickers.

Amazingly enough I went to her wedding a few years later so we must have actually liked one another over and above just fvcking!
I take it that her wedding wasn't the same as your wedding?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Did have a go at recreating the Quadrophenia scene, not sure we got the right alley though.

9BFEB222-8CE7-45AD-8B57-4289250FA329.jpeg

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Cinema
Event 2 - caught and removed
Various railway car parks
Stockport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Because my car was there so I could drink drive home. You wouldnt leave me alone so I thought. **** it. Why not. It was an easy lay

I remember your bottle of Becks and small Willie. Mind you it was a Thursday so ....... ?

By the way I called him Jake and he’s a bright lad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
on a pontoon about 150 mtrs of the beach at Aghios Nicolas in Crete at sunrise after a rave in a mansion in the hills ....Michelle from southend , no longer in touch 1984

in a 44 gallon drum full of mains water in a pension room in taghazhout in Morocco 1985...claudia from Berlin crabs ....but memorable ....great shag.

on a swing in cairns with a needy goth bird ....never did get her name ..1987 .

in a natural jacuzzi in a freshwater stream at mosman in far north queensland me, irish steve , irish claire and french canadian birds sylvie and suzanne.

on a balcony at observation city in perth .

Sometimes you just don't get it ???

On a factual note, sorry it all nosedived for you after the 80s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here