Sex Offender Craig Thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
ffs do people want this forum shut down

For what?

Seriously, this isn't about naming names, it's not even about the players themselves, I'm wondering whether I would be as strong in my opinions that I've spouted about players like Marlon King or Lee Hughes if I find out something unpleasant about a player I previously liked a lot.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Serious question.

It's easy for everyone to be very strong in their views about others, but do we see a different side to things when it gets closer to home. I have been adamant about the likes of Marlon King, but will my stance remain so strong if we find out something similar about a Brighton youngster? I'm not sure it will.

I think its stupid to speculate, innocent until proven guilty is a perfectly acceptable maxim to live by. and if one is proven guilty, I can't see anyone being apologetic for them. If anything, those released as innocent will have this hanging over them for ever, a la Titus Bramble.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You're comparing a PEADOPHILE to some people arrested for questioning.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Missing the point Gritt23. You opened a 6 month dormant thread in order to speculate about the arrests (or the reaction to one of the many possible outcomes of the arrests) and that is not allowed at the moment on NSC for obvious reasons. Let it go for a while.

Nothing to see here folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here