Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sex Less

About you married-with-kids chaps - it's nature's way ..........

For years we rail and moan against getting woken early be the horrible alarm-clock, having to get up, shave and dress, go out in the cold dark morning and make the journey to 8-or-so hours of suffering. The clock ticks, but time drags so slow it's almost going backwards, as you imagine all the things you'd rather be doing.

Then you get married. She's all smiles and luvvy dovey, extatic at her big moment.
The honeymoon is peace and relaxation, sex and starry nights of passion and romance.

Then she pumps out a couple of demanding, screaming and whinging miniatures and fattens up, citing the kids as the reason she stopped combing her hair, smelling and looking good, and exercising. She also moans about the tribulations of shopping and how the neighbours etc and the woman down the street yada yada and the bills blah blah, and the kids spill stuff and ruin new clothes and destroyed your expensive coach and smashed that nice designer vase and need new shoes :bla: and and and.
You are eventually not as handsome, rich and wonderful personality as Derek Johnson she liked in school but turned down, you read the paper at the wrong time and why do you have to always have that last beer down the pub, and why do you have to snore? punish:

The alarm goes, the day is beginning - you are up, it's still dark and you are off to work. YES! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Get me out of this place, I am going to WORK :yahoo:

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Is it only men who miss sex, or do other women too? I would like it daily but husband happy with once a fortnight. What do u think?:love:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
if you need someone to fill the void in between the fortnights ;)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
if you need someone to fill the void in between the fortnights ;)

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Goodfella said:
Blimey! you sure he aint straying. :ohmy:

I don't reckon so, he only ever goes out alone to work, and only works with blokes, so I don't think he is, although it was how we met, an affair at the office!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Longest I went was 6 months when my marriage broke up between splitting up and pulling some strumpet for a one night stand.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Longest I went was 6 months when my marriage broke up between splitting up and pulling some strumpet for a one night stand.

Tony Meolas Lean Spell.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
hans kraay fan club said:
Tony Meolas Lean Spell.

Very very good!!! :clap2: That is bordering on genius my friend!

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My wife got pregnant August 2005... had the baby April 2006 after a variety of false starts (marriþed with kids will know what I mean) the dam broke last week. YIPPEEEEEE!

Then she told me we should have been more careful and it was the WORST day to not be careful......:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
DC Rules said:
I don't reckon so, he only ever goes out alone to work, and only works with blokes, so I don't think he is, although it was how we met, an affair at the office!

Couldn't have been much of an affair if he only wanted it once every couple of weeks :tosser:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn has never, never had any sort of sex of any description whatsoever.Ever.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Les Biehn has never, never had any sort of sex of any description whatsoever.Ever.

I don't want your kind of sex.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Marriage number two lasted 13 years, 10 of which were unhappy, so you lot who haven't had itfor 3 months - think yourselves lucky:ohmy:

However, moved in with current partner in December & it's got more intermitent since then. Mind you, Mr Apples is into Brownie Points overdraft already, so he's only got himself to blame:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here