Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sex attack in showers at a League One club

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Where is Graham Rix coaching these days?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Out of curiosity, would there be so many jokes on here if the victim (of an assault legally equivalent to rape, so I understand) was female?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Out of curiosity, would there be so many jokes on here if the victim (of an assault legally equivalent to rape, so I understand) was female?

Knowing this site there would be twice as many.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Is this what they mean by team bonding?

Can't be Mansfeel as no longer in league.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crystal Pals Arse ?

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
The actions of these half-wits sums up the reason there are fewer and fewer English players in the premiership and now none of these idiots will ever play pro football or unfortunately the victim too I suspect (would he ever want to go in the showers again). The, brains in your dick, macho, drinking, shag anything that moves culture is clearly still alive in the lower leagues, just what managers like Arsen Wenger wants at his club!
Probably the kid showed he had a few brain cells so he was victimized as being a 'poof', the half-wits obviously didn't think he'd report it and were too stupid to think of the consequences if he did, with quick brains like that they would have been really useful on a football pitch against Ronaldo or Farbregas!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here