Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Several police officers, lanyard checks, and Jim Rosenthal in the 1901 club.

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
I'd forgotten the utterly pathetic self-adulation and aggrandisement that went with his repetitive boasting about how important he was, based on the fact that he went to Gus Poyet's press conferences.

And we didn't.

He genuinely seemed to think this was such an impressive achievement that everyone else, consumed by jealousy and awe, would bow down to him.

No one gave a **** then, Timmy, and no one gives a **** now.

Oh I thought he only went once. He went all the time? Blimey.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Didn't FalmerFourTickets ask for all his posts to be removed from NSC ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Real love shining here for the festive season

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I think the Mods should close this thread, Timmy is a total w*****r and this thread is just feeding the troll.
He is probably in the bathroom, reading his phone, w***ing furiously cos this thread has given him a mighty stiffy.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
this. i really can't understand why he isn't told to go somewhere else. what's bozza thinking, apart from hits. shame if so

I obviously can’t speak for Bozza but I doubt very much that clicks are anything to do with it. No one clicks on here to read Timmy’s latest w**k off just as they don’t bother on the other sites he’s disgraced over the years.

The sad fact is that he needs NSC more than NSC needs him. I imagine even that awful journalist hag from Muesli Mountain dumped him after he lost the safe seat of Withdean to the Greens and she probably only kept him as some kind of interesting pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
To be fair to Bozza and the mods (and to be contrary and fickle - moi? ???), they are scrupulously fair about bannings. After all, they tolerate Droopy Rectum (as long as he stays within boundaries - quite amusing that he's been tamed - he behaves because he just can't let go of NSC). Comedy value, with a forever ban when they get bored with him. Presumably the same rules hold for Timmy.

That said.....he is actually trolling - starting threads then not posting on them. So he really ought to go. Perhaps we need.....a poll!:wink:

The obsession continues H :wave:
regards
DF

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Not sure if the original questions have been answered though. The freebie 1901 club Christmas party (free buffet from 19.30) was heralded by a warning that all lanyards would be checked to ensure there were no freeloaders - for the freebie.

Jim R is presenting Amazon's live coverage of Spurs-Brighton on Boxing Day - presumably doing his homework.

Police in the 1901 - no idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here