Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Several police officers, lanyard checks, and Jim Rosenthal in the 1901 club.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some real, genuine NSC love for the great man.

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
Some real, genuine NSC love for the great man.

I hope this Timmy guy is thick skinned.
Although others imply the press conference attending, councillor candidate, central Brighton resident is just thick?!!

*all sourced from this thread.

I don’t get it, to be honest.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Although others imply the press conference attending, councillor candidate, central Brighton resident is just thick?!!

Intelligence isn't a prerequisite for any of those...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

That Timmy is right up there with Paul Valley

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes I tend to a agree with this. (On nights this week , lunch break)
If this Timmy ( I’m not sure which one his is supposed to be) had de-registered previously,then his IP address would have to be wiped and not cross referenced with any other IP address.
So it would be impossible to verify if it was same person.
I suppose.
Who Paul Valley is I don’t know??

That Timmy is right up there with Paul Valley

Who would have thought there'd be TWO attention seeking bellends who happen to go in the 1901 and cannot properly use the language of the country they were born in? It's quite remarkable. Oh, hang on. THREE attention seeking bellends. Timmy, Paul Valley and this Falmer bloke. The odds on that must be astronomical.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Who would have thought there'd be TWO attention seeking bellends who happen to go in the 1901 and cannot properly use the language of the country they were born in? It's quite remarkable. Oh, hang on. THREE attention seeking bellends. Timmy, Paul Valley and this Falmer bloke. The odds on that must be astronomical.

It's Steamed Hams all over again!

Aurora borealis, at this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tiresome is the word I’d use.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

.... and that's being conservative!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Why do you keep doing to yourself?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I genuinely think he’s on the spectrum, so possibly should be saved from himself rather than left open for mockery.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I genuinely think he’s on the spectrum, so possibly should be saved from himself rather than left open for mockery.

I agree with your assessment; something isn’t quite right. But, he stood for a party which has routinely cut the mental health budget. He doesn’t deserve saving from this; he should suffer the consequences of his actions. He might learn something.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'd forgotten the utterly pathetic self-adulation and aggrandisement that went with his repetitive boasting about how important he was, based on the fact that he went to Gus Poyet's press conferences.

And we didn't.

He genuinely seemed to think this was such an impressive achievement that everyone else, consumed by jealousy and awe, would bow down to him.

No one gave a **** then, Timmy, and no one gives a **** now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here