Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seven Nation Army for Brighton

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, it must be easier for Brighton fans since most of you have 2 fathers.

How's that work then? I thought it was us that were supposed to be gay, not our parents.

Seriously, what is it with all the pikey Palace fans on here all of a sudden? You lot are like all the pikey pigeons in Churchill Square when someone's trying to eat a sandwich - annoying little vermin deformed shits that are just so thick and friendless that they won't f*** off no matter what.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Around for years, yes.

Brought back from Italy by one of the HF founding members in 06

Brought back from Italy? Don't you have radios or TVs in Croydon? (silly question really). That tune was a hit in 2003 and anyone who watched the World Cup in 2006 heard it being sung in the stadia.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Video from 2007.

Do you want this one from last season?

Or this one from a Tuesday Night pissing with rain?

Just to clarify, are we supposed to be looking at those 40 people in the corner? Wow - I don't think Galatasaray have too much to worry about :lolol:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
How's that work then? I thought it was us that were supposed to be gay, not our parents.

Seriously, what is it with all the pikey Palace fans on here all of a sudden? You lot are like all the pikey pigeons in Churchill Square when someone's trying to eat a sandwich - annoying little vermin deformed shits that are just so thick and friendless that they won't f*** off no matter what.
Yes, we're all pikeys living in our Surrey postcodes...

And you can use your clever words all you like, but you might want to use a comma at some point.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brought back from Italy? Don't you have radios or TVs in Croydon? (silly question really). That tune was a hit in 2003 and anyone who watched the World Cup in 2006 heard it being sung in the stadia.

They'll be claiming to have invented the wheel next. In fact, the pikeys that they are they'll probably lay claim to having invented everything except soap, gainful employment and the birth control pill.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Just to clarify, are we supposed to be looking at those 40 people in the corner? Wow - I don't think Galatasaray have too much to worry about :lolol:
Bring on 31st January.

27th September will be no comparison, 5000 Brighton fans, 14000 Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool fans and 2500 Palace. Enjoy sitting down in your steep stand.

If it was 40 people jumping in a corner, we wouldn't have got the reputation for the best atmosphere in the Championship.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Around for years, yes.

Brought back from Italy by one of the HF founding members in 06

All I see here is: another club sings it, you adapt it. How is that different? Oh, wait, they sing in a different language, that makes it completely original when you use it then :facepalm:

To suggest that this makes it "your" song any more than any other (except perhaps Glad All Over, but then again Blackpool use that too) is a pretentious load of old arse. I've always associated SNA with Fulham, by the way. I do hope you didn't steal it from them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bring on 31st January.

27th September will be no comparison, 5000 Brighton fans, 14000 Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool fans and 2500 Palace. Enjoy sitting down in your steep stand.

If it was 40 people jumping in a corner, we wouldn't have got the reputation for the best atmosphere in the Championship.

This'll be the game where Palace fans are already discussing on the Palace forum how to bolster home numbers, would it? We would have had a similar discussion thread but we've already sold out our end. It would be nice if you guys could do the same in the away end for a change.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Bring on 31st January.

Ooh.. "sitting down in our steep stand". You really know how to make a hurtful comment :lolol:

Still, you get a bonus point for accuracy. It's like us calling Selhurst 'a shithole'... spot on.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Reputation? I just pissed myself laughing.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
we don't have the reputation for the best atmosphere in the Championship.

I've corrected that for you. Much as I despise Portsmouth FC (the only club in the Championship to have cheated the taxpayer and its creditors more than CPFC in fact) it's common knowledge that their dismal old shack generates more atmosphere than anywhere else at this level.

You're blinded by your red & blue tinted spectacles if you seriously think fans of all the other clubs rate the echoes rattling around Selhurst as in any way atmospheric.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Bring on 31st January.

The mighty Leeds United (Champions of Europe) have the best atmosphere in the Championship I think you'll find.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Anyone else finding this all abit
tumblr_ldilw5ciZl1qbxog4o1_500.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here