Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seven Nation Army for Brighton

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
As it seemed to get a lot of likes earlier and it's taken up my headspace today.

But what do we think about getting this going Saturday?

We are Brighton and hove albion
We are Brighton and hove Albion

To the chorus of seven nation army

Like someone said earlier, it would be pretty intimidating if everyone joined in!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
No. I will sit with my arms crossed and an angry face if we do. Hated it at MK Dons. Smacks of a team with no heritage.

'The Hardest Button To Button' on the other hand . . .

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Can we ban all Palace fans please? It's getting pathetic how they're commenting on every single thread we have.

Palace have some great songs that express the spirit of their club and supporters perfectly. Here's one of my favourites:-

Der, der der,
der der der der der der der der der,
der der,
der der der der der der der der

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As it seemed to get a lot of likes earlier and it's taken up my headspace today.

But what do we think about getting this going Saturday?

We are Brighton and hove albion
We are Brighton and hove Albion

To the chorus of seven nation army

Like someone said earlier, it would be pretty intimidating if everyone joined in!

Why add the 'we are'.. ? It works perfectly just as Brighton and Hove Albion as originally suggested. 'We are' makes it too long.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are Palace seriously claiming to have made up every chant in existence now? :lol: Christ on a bike, this one's been around for years, it's no more a "Palace" song than that North Stand stuff from the weekend.

The fact that they're getting upset over people singing songs that they themselves sung because they heard another club singing it is just bizarre.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Are Palace seriously claiming to have made up every chant in existence now? :lol: Christ on a bike, this one's been around for years, it's no more a "Palace" song than that North Stand stuff from the weekend.

The fact that they're getting upset over people singing songs that they themselves sung because they heard another club singing it is just bizarre.
Around for years, yes.

Brought back from Italy by one of the HF founding members in 06

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here