Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious question - How can anybody like tuna?

Sep 1, 2011
The smell, the look, the thought of it makes me ill.

Most off putting thing is when you see a nice looking girl tucking into a tuna sandwich !!! :angry:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Tuna is the food of gods, FACT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't beat a nice tuna sarnie. I usually just mix the tuna with some vinegar and ground black pepper, but I don't mind it mixed with mayo as well. Nice bit of mature grated cheddar on top. Just the job. #stomachrumbling

Its only when people SOIL their tuna with the offensive foulness that is cucumber that things start going horribly wrong.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Its only when people SOIL their tuna with the offensive foulness that is cucumber that things start going horribly wrong.

YES, cucumber is the food of the devil, many a sandwich and salad is ruined with the addition of this nasty green vermin.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
YES, cucumber is the food of the devil, many a sandwich and salad is ruined with the addition of this nasty green vermin.

I won a grand in a cocktail competition on Tuesday, serving a cucumber infused vodka drink served with slices of cucumber topped with Wasabi and popping candy, so some people might disagree.. :thumbsup:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Tuna will last ages as a pet, as long as you don't open the tin..

Ok ish in a sarnie with sweetcorn, peppers, black pepper and mixed with mayo!

Never cooked though as in tuna steaks or on toast or pizza as Mrs Muzzy does. Yuk

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Tuna is fantastic!

A great form is Hawaiian Ahi (tuna) Poki (sushi)

Ahi_Poki.jpg

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
There is nothing wrong with tuna.
It is lovely with cucumber in a sndwich, it compliments pasta well, and my favourite pizza topping? Ham and tuna..... it can't be beat!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
There is nothing wrong with tuna.
and my favourite pizza topping? Ham and tuna..... it can't be beat!

That's just wrong imo. How can that topping be better than a proper meat feast pizza?

Tuna= Peasant and/or wartime food lol!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
not a huge fan. in fact i only ate my first tin a couple years ago (im 41). i thought i dont eat enough fish and i do weight training so i thought i better try it . its funny its hard work at first but the more you eat it the more you like it. i now eat about 3 or 4 cans a week. is very good for you , an oily fish loads of vitamins , loads of protein and not full of calories

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That is just offensive to bread.

Word. Imagine if it was a tuna, cucumber and Marmite sarnie: all the world's worst foodstuffs in one sandwich.

Cucumber really is the work of the devil.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Like fresh tuna,don't like the tinned stuff.
Love marmite and cucumber sandwiches!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here