Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious Question Brighton March 2011 Vs Brighton March 2012

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
This is not designed to be a Gus bashing thread, but in the other threads today people are repeating saying how lucky we are, just think where we come from blah blah blah

So, in all honestly, Brighton March 2011 versus Brighton March 2012.

If you could play these two Gus sides against each other, as Gus has set them out played them during those months in 2011 and 2012 .... who'd win?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
2012. The players we have added are a class above. The only person from 2011 who isn't available for 2012 that we miss is Bennett.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bennett really would be the only one I would have liked to have kept, he really was a class act

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think the current Brighton side would be so hard to break down that the team of 2011 would find us like Huddersfield or Southampton at the end of that season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What a completely nonsensical drivelling question. How many more threads are you going to start in order to ram your miserable thoughts down our throats? One was enough.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
This is not designed to be a Gus bashing thread, but in the other threads today people are repeating saying how lucky we are, just think where we come from blah blah blah

So, in all honestly, Brighton March 2011 versus Brighton March 2012.

If you could play these two Gus sides against each other, as Gus has set them out played them during those months in 2011 and 2012 .... who'd win?

Hypothetical rubbish!

This. Hypothetical irrelevant rubbish.

Why the dismissive "blah blah blah" about people saying we are lucky and should be glad considering where we've come from?

Is it because you're a tit?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The only player who would make our team on a regular basis who we no longer have is Bennett. And Vicente is better IMO, if we're assuming each team is fully fit and has every player to choose from.

I think a lot of people don't quite seem to realise quite how big the difference between League One and the Championship is. It's near enough impossible to turn a League One team into a Premiership team in the space of two seasons.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
What a completely nonsensical drivelling question. How many more threads are you going to start in order to ram your miserable thoughts down our throats? One was enough.
Well you seem to be answering in all of them, so I guess you are looking forward to the next one, so you can make no point it that as well

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The only player who would make our team on a regular basis who we no longer have is Bennett. And Vicente is better IMO, if we're assuming each team is fully fit and has every player to choose from.

I think a lot of people don't quite seem to realise quite how big the difference between League One and the Championship is. It's near enough impossible to turn a League One team into a Premiership team in the space of two seasons.

I'd agree with this, Last times we came up we fought all season long getting battered playing shit football going down most of the time. We have a brilliant team here and have done very well to be where we are.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well you seem to be answering in all of them, so I guess you are looking forward to the next one, so you can make no point it that as well

Are you joking? I did not answer to your sycophantic postings, just this one. I suggest you read your own miserable threads before bigging yourself up fella.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I think in all my psoting frenzy I didn't explain myself in this one. I was saying the team we play now, or the team we play then. No doubt the class of 2012 is far superior than 2011. The only two players I'd want that are no longer here now, are Murray and Bennett, whereas squad wise there are half a dozen I'd rather have from this squad over 2011 squad. But I was trying to say the side that played in March 2011 vs the Side that played 2012 (or as went 100% in March 2011, just 2011 vs 2012).

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Are you joking? I did not answer to your sycophantic postings, just this one. I suggest you read your own miserable threads before bigging yourself up fella.
But you still don't make any point, yet to continue to post. Just cut and paste your answer around the forum, 'cause you just say the same thing over and over again. Run along now and and dont make a point somewhere else

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think in all my psoting frenzy I didn't explain myself in this one. I was saying the team we play now, or the team we play then. No doubt the class of 2012 is far superior than 2011. The only two players I'd want that are no longer here now, are Murray and Bennett, whereas squad wise there are half a dozen I'd rather have from this squad over 2011 squad. But I was trying to say the side that played in March 2011 vs the Side that played 2012 (or as went 100% in March 2011, just 2011 vs 2012).

Somewhere in there i think is an answer-perhaps it's was the team of 2011 more attack minded than the current team? i mean we won 8 games than month in that season or something from recollection-maybe this

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But you still don't make any point, yet to continue to post. Just cut and paste your answer around the forum, 'cause you just say the same thing over and over again. Run along now and and dont make a point somewhere else

I'm flattered you follow me about, still doesn't take away from the fact you've felt the need for attention by starting what... 4? 5? threads this evening ramming your bile down our throats? I don't need the attention seeking fella, perhaps just the one thread would have been tedium enough for most, but nope not you.

Bullshit of the day = your threads.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

I'm flattered you follow me about, still doesn't take away from the fact you've felt the need for attention by starting what... 4? 5? threads this evening ramming your bile down our throats? I don't need the attention seeking fella, perhaps just the one thread would have been tedium enough for most, but nope not you.

Bullshit of the day = your threads.

Ladies.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here