Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious post/Hereford

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
BarrelofFun said:
Bloody hell. The Jewish, do tend to have a very sharp business acumen. That is probably why I didn't get a ticket :angry:

Yup. I can't even remember how I got in touch with him in the first place, think it was a friend of a friend of a friend knew some bloke who had a few tickets sort of thing, if you know what I mean. Was a lot of money in those days :nono: :nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
eastlondonseagull said:
Yup. I can't even remember how I got in touch with him in the first place, think it was a friend of a friend of a friend knew some bloke who had a few tickets sort of thing, if you know what I mean. Was a lot of money in those days :nono: :nono:

Shocking and highly illegal.

O/T - slightly
I had a cricket match for the Doncaster game and thankfully it got rained off. I rushed over from school as we were allowed out at the weekends and my contact fell through. One chap offered me a ticket for £120, face value £4 but I didn't have enough money on me :down: Had to watch it from outside the ground, seeing Moore and Barids sending off, and Storers goal then got it at the end.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
fosters headband said:
Back to the thread

I advertised in the argus for one and had a couple of replies asking for three figure amounts.
Then this honourable fan, (who turns out to be Saafend Seagulls dad) phones me on the Thursday before the game and offers me a ticket.
He says face value but it is too late to post it and I am already down in Hereford. You will have to meet me in the hotel I am staying at on Saturday lunch time.
Drove all the way there hoping it was not a hoax call.
Sure enough there he was as promised.
A real fan and will always be in his debt. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks again

:clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was too late but my dads brother lives in Cheltenham so he rang up for tickets for the Hereford end and me and my two mates were in with the Hereford lot.

Very quiet we were but we were not going to miss THE biggest game in the Albions history.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I honestly can't remember. I think I got a comp from Stuart Tuck

PS A van der Meyde, you're one jealous little cock aren't you.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
A van der Meyde said:
I believe none of you have ever heard of the word REFLECT before?

It means a few meanings. One of them is, to reflect on what you have achieved in your past. Got that? Reflect is the word.

Sorry, didn't get the word? Reflect.

(I posted the word reflect 10 god damn times and still none of you picked it up)

Reflect.

You actually posted it twice and that's what we're doing: reflecting on the past. How exactly are we going back to it?!

If you have nothing constructive, interesting, funny or even relevant to say then just shut up and go away!

Well that's my two cents worth

Ps where were you when we were sh1t?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
fake slim said:
You actually posted it twice and that's what we're doing: reflecting on the past. How exactly are we going back to it?!

If you have nothing constructive, interesting, funny or even relevant to say then just shut up and go away!

Well that's my two cents worth

Ps where were you when we were sh1t?

He was probably get dropped on his head by his mum and dad.

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Can somebody please just put everyone out of their misery and ban this little twat, he's making this board a f***ing joke at times.

Well said mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here