Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious post/Hereford

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A van der Meyde said:
I believe none of you have ever heard of the word REFLECT before?

It means a few meanings. One of them is, to reflect on what you have achieved in your past. Got that? Reflect is the word.

Sorry, didn't get the word? Reflect.

(I posted the word reflect 10 god damn times and still none of you picked it up)

Reflect.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
I'm still running with my theory of glue/petrol sniffing as a baby or a very small child

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
A van der Meyde said:
How many threads about the dark days ffs?

You can reflect on the past, but don't gloat on it. The future is what this club has to look to. Not back.

Listen you silly sad stupid spotty toss pott.When you were in nappies we were fighting for this club dont ever mock again:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
A van der Meyde said:

It means a few meanings. One of them is, to reflect on what you have achieved in your past. Got that? Reflect is the word.

(I posted the word reflect 10 god damn times and still none of you picked it up)

Reflect.
Are you related to London Irish?:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Last edited:

1066gull

brightonfan_86 said:
Top posting, 1066 was probably dropped on his head when he was a kid.

Least I had someone to drop me on my head.

You have know one. :tosser:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A van der Meyde said:
How many threads about the dark days ffs?

You can reflect on the past, but don't gloat on it. The future is what this club has to look to. Not back.

Now listen very carefully, I shall say this only once:

Shut the f*** up you stupid little twat.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Bwian said:
Now listen very carefully, I shall say this only once:

Shut the f*** up you stupid little twat.

Seconded

1066 - you really need to learn what is important in this club and what isnt. most of the threads that you create are not imortant in the history of the club - something like hereford is something that people can look back and and thank to f*** that we arent there still.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I bought three tickets off Ray Bloom's son about three days before the game during his lunch hour in the City. Paid him £150 cash, the bastard, seeing as they were about £6 face value. And seeing as his dad had jumped ship from the board a month or so earlier, I was not happy. Talk about ticket tout. He had bundles of them to flog :angry:

Still, saying that, it was the only way I was gonna see the game. And it's the best £150 I've ever spent :lolol:

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
A van der Meyde said:

Reflect.

Having REFLECTED on things overnight, I still come to the conclusion that you should shut the f*** UP you stupid little PRICK

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
got our tickets via Hereford...my brother phoned ...they asked how many we would like ...his reply of 8000 so we could make it a home game was met with complete silence !

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
eastlondonseagull said:
I bought three tickets off Ray Bloom's son about three days before the game during his lunch hour in the City. Paid him £150 cash, the bastard, seeing as they were about £6 face value. And seeing as his dad had jumped ship from the board a month or so earlier, I was not happy. Talk about ticket tout. He had bundles of them to flog :angry:

Still, saying that, it was the only way I was gonna see the game. And it's the best £150 I've ever spent :lolol:

Bloody hell. I guess he got that from his father, being a Jewish businessman, and they do tend to have a very sharp business acumen. That is probably why I didn't get a ticket :angry:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tell you what 1066, you don't tell me about my past, and I wont tell you about your future. ???

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Can somebody please just put everyone out of their misery and ban this little twat, he's making this board a f***ing joke at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here