Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious disturbance in Enfield right now

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Just down the road from me and it has been predicted all day with Enfield Town shops closing at 3. It may have started in Tottenham as a response to an incident but it has turned into opportunist looting. Worryingly, it seems to be heading very close to where I live.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Apparently JB Sports has been cleared out completely but a local bookshop has been left untouched. That's a metaphor for the times we live in, that is.

That and the fact the locals of the area, who moan about lack of jobs, decide to set fire to all the places that do employ people.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Recession looming, right-wing government, riots in the streets, Britain at war - we're taking this 80s revival thing a bit too seriously aren't we?

Should I get my legwarmers out of the attic?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
gay bloke who works there has stopped cash deals, full ticket prices now. annoying little poof en all

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
jkfuo.jpgmhtad.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Police deployed from outside London

This is so worrying, Youths causing civil destruction.

Spreading chinese whispers getting more distorted as they are passed on

Jam the networks??

Don't China and North Korea do that? Didn't Egypt and Tunisia try this in an attempt to save their skins?

I for one think that making a descision like that, would run the risk of causing civil unrest on much..MUCH larger scale. A none censored internet is seen as a basic human right for most people. In my humble opinion.

HMG HAS TO JAM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS

View attachment 27306View attachment 27307

---

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That and the fact the locals of the area, who moan about lack of jobs, decide to set fire to all the places that do employ people.

The Two Brewers got done last night, f***ing c*nts :( ...

I'm tempting to quickly get myself up Enfield now, get myself a few Ralphy polos from Per Loi when the robbing starts :rave:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That's more like it. Jumbo Lois cords, Ivan Lendl diamond pattern adidas top and low rise blue kickers and I'm in, for sure.

I used to love this t-shirt.

lendl1.jpg

If any looters are reading this and come across something similar on their travels, I'll happily pay good money for an original. I'm not interested in any CDs from HMV though. There's only so much Ministry of Sound Vocoder compilations a man can take without stabbing himself in the ears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here