Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seem Tottenham Fans Seem Interested In Mr Potter

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Really! 10 points clear and a massive gulf in GD and you are still whining?

Can I just say that honestly I am such a massive fan of how deadly serious you've been taking what was quite obviously a flippant comment. It's almost like you really believe I think a Potter-led Spurs actually WOULD only win once at home in a year.

I just wanted to make sure you were aware the comment you're getting hilariously haughty about this time was actually not posted when 10 points clear. Y'know, facts matter sometimes.

Anyway, you have a good day now.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
They want to rip out our team as well now.

All a bit silly, but is a compliment in many ways.

[tweet]1388555103272161281[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They want to rip out our team as well now.

All a bit silly, but is a compliment in many ways.

[tweet]1388555103272161281[/tweet]

They do realise they never actually got that Super League money, right? It never actually existed?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
They do realise they never actually got that Super League money, right? It never actually existed?

I think they owe £100 million for pulling out don’t they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Hope so, that will really hurt and “learn them” :lolol:

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Can I just say that honestly I am such a massive fan of how deadly serious you've been taking what was quite obviously a flippant comment. It's almost like you really believe I think a Potter-led Spurs actually WOULD only win once at home in a year.

I just wanted to make sure you were aware the comment you're getting hilariously haughty about this time was actually not posted when 10 points clear. Y'know, facts matter sometimes.

Anyway, you have a good day now.

Haughty, nah, rather I am over all the knee jerk short sighted reactions to every win/loss. And yes I am well aware of the timing of your post, was still expecting you to be whining after the win.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So Spurs are going to spend £100-150M raiding Brighton for three players and our manager?! How is that an actual article in an actual newspaper.

It really isn’t. It’s online, ‘written’ by some intern or work-experience kid. Papers like the Express can’t afford experienced journalists who actually know stuff any more, even after their sports desk was merged with the Mirror and Daily Star. Any story which includes the words Mail Online, Express Online or anything similar, can safely be disregarded.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So Spurs are going to spend £100-150M raiding Brighton for three players and our manager?! How is that an actual article in an actual newspaper.

It really isn’t. It’s online, ‘written’ by some intern or work-experience kid. Papers like the Express can’t afford experienced journalists who actually know stuff any more, even after their sports desk was merged with the Mirror and Daily Star. Any story which includes the words Mail Online, Express Online or anything similar, can safely be disregarded.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He really is the perfect appointment for Spurs, they should be going all out for him.

I desperately hope we don’t lose him, it would be devastating for us and set us back at least two years. I expect Potter to be poached by a bigger club eventually but I really hope that’s not for at least another year or two.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He really is the perfect appointment for Spurs, they should be going all out for him.

I desperately hope we don’t lose him, it would be devastating for us and set us back at least two years. I expect Potter to be poached by a bigger club eventually but I really hope that’s not for at least another year or two.

Absolutely F, but at what point does one stop posting the same stuff ad finitum day after day and log off?

:lolol:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Potter would probably do well at Spurs, but it would be a huge gamble for either party. I can't see Levy risking another mistake after Mourinho - he needs to appoint someone with pedigree at the top level. And Spurs could be an absolute nightmare next year, if Kane and Son finally realise they could win something by going elsewhere. And Spurs are skint. Maybe Brighton is a better prospect at the moment? To date Potter has wisely taken opportunities where the downsides were limited, but the upsides significant. Spurs would be the reverse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here