[Albion] Seem Tottenham Fans Seem Interested In Mr Potter

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020
Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 7.24.09 PM.png

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Nope. You’re coming across as a someone who just can’t see that Potter is different, someone who can only see the relentless pursuit of money, club size or status as the key driver for professional ambition in any manager they assess. What part of ‘it’s about the integrity and stability of Bloom & Barbour’ in Potter’s repeated mantra about staying loyal to our club do you not get? FFS man - give that head a wobble will you?

You’re coming across as an old school dinosaur who can’t fathom a man with a masters degree in emotional intelligence, a man who stayed utterly loyal to Östersunds FK for years despite having the reputation to demand a move to many other clubs, clubs much bigger with more prestige than that shabby little Swedish outfit.

You are accusing Potter of being blind to the one thing all Brighton fans know, we know we have the best chairman in English football. You think that Potter hasn’t worked that out. Begone with your tomfoolery! And you think with our potential, with our current youth set-up, with the club we have right now that Potter would turn heels and work for that **** Levy?

You are the newbie to Brighton and Hove Albion 2021 Sir; you are on a different planet.
My quote was about the lack of loyalty in football nothing to do with what Potter may or not do ??? Still pissing your knickers over a post is a tad extreme fella.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mmmm I have horrible feeling about this now! Especially as a footballer friend of mine has just messaged me to say we will lose Potter to spurs if Martinez doesn't take it!! That's the word on the rounds from someone within, albeit only a rumour but a strong rumour if their is such a thing?
Martinez to Brighton then?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Mmmm I have horrible feeling about this now! Especially as a footballer friend of mine has just messaged me to say we will lose Potter to spurs if Martinez doesn't take it!! That's the word on the rounds from someone within, albeit only a rumour but a strong rumour if their is such a thing?

A bit presumptuous.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

Someone connected to Spurs or Brighton?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nope. You’re coming across as a someone who just can’t see that Potter is different, someone who can only see the relentless pursuit of money, club size or status as the key driver for professional ambition in any manager they assess. What part of ‘it’s about the integrity and stability of Bloom & Barbour’ in Potter’s repeated mantra about staying loyal to our club do you not get? FFS man - give that head a wobble will you?

You’re coming across as an old school dinosaur who can’t fathom a man with a masters degree in emotional intelligence, a man who stayed utterly loyal to Östersunds FK for years despite having the reputation to demand a move to many other clubs, clubs much bigger with more prestige than that shabby little Swedish outfit.

You are accusing Potter of being blind to the one thing all Brighton fans know, we know we have the best chairman in English football. You think that Potter hasn’t worked that out. Begone with your tomfoolery! And you think with our potential, with our current youth set-up, with the club we have right now that Potter would turn heels and work for that **** Levy?

You are the newbie to Brighton and Hove Albion 2021 Sir; you are on a different planet.
I just wish I could believe all that. We might get away with it this time because as you say Levy is a nitwit but if Potter is the Messiah he will preach elsewhere.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Everyone is just guessing on this... Today you have Sky Sports saying Spurs are in talks with Martinez, and then The Independent saying he's not one of their candidates. Unless you're Levy or his immediate colleagues nobody will have an accurate idea of whats going on.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Apparently Levy wants Pochettino back and if that fails, Martinez after he leads Belguim in the Euros. Martinez is manager of the World's top ranked international team responsible for managing players like De Bruyne. Ok, so we think highly of Potter but I think he may be down the list a bit, and that very fact would indicate to Potter, if Spurs eventually came calling, that he is on a hiding to nothing.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

Yeah I think that if Potter was offered triple the salary and a decent budget over the summer he would be off too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here