Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See what they think at HTFC

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That thread is an utter embarrassment to Huddersfield Town and their supporters. Pathetic and disgustingly racist. :angry:

DATM - Down At The Mac - Huddersfield Town Forum - Gus Poyet.

popterriertastic "The difference between him and Clark is that Poyet instills and deep cynical edge to his team, the sort that make you hate him and his team."

LindleyTerrier "I think someone should check his immigration papers."

Mel Smooth "
Foreign fuckin fairy." & "Monkeys don't have immigration papers, but I'm not sure if he did his time in quarantine."

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well I hope they are proud of themselves, what a totally embarrassing and offensive thread.

Look forward to welcoming them down here when we are already promoted and they are still involved in a four way scrap for second.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
OMG! I thought we had our fair share of right wingers on here, but they are positively liberal compared to that! Is no one moderating their boards? That is surely a criminal offense i.e. inciting racial hatred??

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That thread is an utter embarrassment to Huddersfield Town and their supporters. Pathetic and disgustingly racist. :angry:

DATM - Down At The Mac - Huddersfield Town Forum - Gus Poyet.

popterriertastic "The difference between him and Clark is that Poyet instills and deep cynical edge to his team, the sort that make you hate him and his team."

LindleyTerrier "I think someone should check his immigration papers."

Mel Smooth "
Foreign fuckin fairy." & "Monkeys don't have immigration papers, but I'm not sure if he did his time in quarantine."

THat's not all of it - it goes on and on.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
That's pretty offensive. I did wonder why people wanted them to go up after Lee Clark's comments after our last game. He's the one fueling all of this with his EDL attitude.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
OMG! I thought we had our fair share of right wingers on here, but they are positively liberal compared to that! Is no one moderating their boards? That is surely a criminal offense i.e. inciting racial hatred??

I think 'inciting racial hatred' is a little strong to be honest.

"Brighton have clearly been the best, most consistent side all season, but it’s certainly true that Posh have been the best team in League One in the last couple of months."

Eh? This was published YESTERDAY, btw.

Points achieved in February and March ...

Peterborough: 27 points from 13 games
Albion: 31 points from 12 games

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Change of position. My personal nomination for the team to go up with us in now Peterborough.

I think I'd even prefer SCC to go up at their expense too. After they fail to make the play off final.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"Brighton have clearly been the best, most consistent side all season, but it’s certainly true that Posh have been the best team in League One in the last couple of months."

Eh? This was published YESTERDAY, btw.

Points achieved in February and March ...

Peterborough: 27 points from 13 games
Albion: 31 points from 12 games

You'll no doubt be able to provide us with the points per game statistics Lord B?

edit: you must've just stuck those in as I quoted you!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Retards.

I was tempted to register, to open a debate, but frankly, what's the point? It would just inspire them to shift the focus of their sparkling wit, from racism to homophobia.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here