Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See Gus over London - Thursday 25th November!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
... and he's not convinced that KLL is getting the treatment up in Newcastle that will get him playing as quickly as he should.

This. And his description of Adam El Abd's injury was pretty grim, too - long gash from below knee to mid-thigh, such that you could peel back the skin to get a good look at the flesh below. Yum. Said that Ad would love to play tomorrow, though :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spoke to a mate tonight who was at the meeting and said Gus was veryhonest - most points seem to have been covered on here. V excited re KLL

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He said he thought we would buy KLL in January as Brighton is the only club he wants to play for (but that was before the injury)

Did he seem to think it was still a possibility? Either in January or the summer?

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
Did he seem to think it was still a possibility? Either in January or the summer?

Sorry to bounce again, I'm just interested to know if he still thought buying LuaLua was still a possibility?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry to bounce again, I'm just interested to know if he still thought buying LuaLua was still a possibility?

From what I got told Gus is confident we can sign him permanantly. Not sure if Jan or close season.

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
From what I got told Gus is confident we can sign him permanantly. Not sure if Jan or close season.

I would LOVE that. Cheers Sheebo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No worries HP - That was the bi that really got me. From what my mate told me Gus was so very honest.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Guess we gotta remember that although this injury is annoying and not helping us atall at the mo, he's only 19 and if we did sign him permanantly he would give so much to BHA. Also we can all start praising him as he deserves rather than keeping it under wraps incase the toon get wind of how good he is ha ha

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
Guess we gotta remember that although this injury is annoying and not helping us atall at the mo, he's only 19 and if we did sign him permanantly he would give so much to BHA. Also we can all start praising him as he deserves rather than keeping it under wraps incase the toon get wind of how good he is ha ha

Ha, absolutely! The news coming out that Newcastle would have been happy to extend his loan, or that we could have signed him permanently, makes his injury that bit more annoying. I honestly believe that with him we would have won the league.

For what it's worth I think signing Kaz would be our biggest coup since Zamora. There's no doubt in my mind that his pace will make him a Premier League player one day and I think, with the coaching he will get here, he would be one of the best investments we could make at this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here