Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See Gus over London - Thursday 25th November!!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
The next Seagulls Over London meeting will be held on Thursday 25th November at The Royal Oak in Tabard Street, starting at 7.30pm. Guest speaker on the night will be Gustavo Poyet Domínguez, a well-known football manager. So, a golden chance to meet the face behind the flair, fire in your questions and hope to see the full Montevideo.

SoL background
If you live or work in the capital, you’ll get a lot from joining Seagulls over London. It’s an opportunity to hear about all things Albion, from the inside. A chance to meet other Seagulls fans and talk about things that really matter – like whether Attila should urgently record a ska version of Land of Hope and Glory as the new Wembley run-out music.

We normally meet on the third Thursday of every other month, and the venue is the Royal Oak, Tabard Street (nearest tubes London Bridge and Borough). And just to make you feel at home, it sells Harvey’s. SoL membership will cost you a hefty fiver a year. That’s right. Five Quid. Although you could instead blow two hundred of these as your down payment for the 1901.

Kick-off on the night is at 7.30pm. We’re expecting a lively and convivial evening; you are advised to arrive early.

For directions, see here

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
But that's Thanksgiving Day! If I knew how to do one of those facepalm things I jolly well would. How do you expect people to drag themselves away from the remnants of their turkey and green bean casserole to walk the mean streets of Borough?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Tempting, as I work in Oxford Circus

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Yes, but get there well before 7.30 if you want a seat. Or even to get in.

Nice I might have to pop along. Never been before but on a course up in London so it's a perfect opportunity to see the legend himself!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I remember the fiasco when a previous manager was booked to appear, but had to pull out last minute.

:lolol:

But just like Withdean a sizeable minority left early, never to be seen again.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I'd go if I was still living there. Imagine, in a pub, it's better than stand up listening to that crazyman speaking....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here