Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second highest defense budget in the world

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
And you, sir, are talking garbage.

That nice Mr Hitler was invading neighbouring countries and therefore was a potential threat to the (not very far away) UK.

The Taleban have never invaded another country. Al Qaeda has never invaded a country. These two groups would not be a threat to us if we mind our own business and quit interfering in their part of the world./QUOTE]

From that statement then one can assume that you condone the Taleban/Al Qaeda Genocide/Ethnic Cleansing, Oppression (particularly of women), Production of 90% of the worlds heroin & worldwide international terrorism. None of our business is it really, we should just ignore them and let them get on with those unimportant minor activities.

It's easy to sit at home in your comfy chair whining about your tax pounds being spent on nasty horrible wars that you don't agree with, surfing away on the internet whilst pouring yourself another glass of beer but I've been there mate. I've served in the Gulf and Yugoslavia, i've had first hand experience of piles of dead bodies and mass graves, the bloated corpses of babies and children, the suicidal women victims of forced gang rapes after being made to watch their menfolk shot dead. All these dead people were not killed by the US or NATO forces but by their so called countrymen!!!

I agree that the war in Iraq was questionable however there is no shame in deposing the reign of Saddam and his corrupt murderous organisation, likewise in Afghan.

What sort of person buries their head in the sand and says its not our problem, leave em to it????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here