Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sebastian Andersson

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
It looks like his £4 million pound release clause expires on Saturday morning.

Now or never really if he is on the list.

If that's right then get him signed up. That's not even a gamble, we spent over 3 times that on Locadia ffs. The step up from the Bundesliga to the Prem is probably less than any other European league, he will get better service than at Union i would imagine and he did well enough for them.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If that's right then get him signed up. That's not even a gamble, we spent over 3 times that on Locadia ffs. The step up from the Bundesliga to the Prem is probably less than any other European league, he will get better service than at Union i would imagine and he did well enough for them.

I think he would be a decent addition. Cheap and no world beater by any means, but scored the most headers out of all players in the top 5 leagues . Someone to throw in if you need to change the game plan a bit.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Absent from the two last Swedish training sessions, supposedly a slight knock.. but who knows.

Another former transfer target (trial in 2015) from Sweden, Jesper Karlsson, is apparently in discussions with a foreign club about a £2m transfer. Allsvenskan is poor and its unusual to go immediatly from playing here to playing in the PL (I can only think of Ljungberg really), but again.. you never know

Scored "goal of the year" in Allsvenskan last year (6:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcnvMBVZIA

I like the look of this fella too, i get what you are saying about the standard but you can see he's way above that standard.

Both for under £10m would be a steal imho.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Absent from the two last Swedish training sessions, supposedly a slight knock.. but who knows.

Another former transfer target (trial in 2015) from Sweden, Jesper Karlsson, is apparently in discussions with a foreign club about a £2m transfer. Allsvenskan is poor and its unusual to go immediatly from playing here to playing in the PL (I can only think of Ljungberg really), but again.. you never know

Scored "goal of the year" in Allsvenskan last year (6:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcnvMBVZIA

I love how the title is 'ÄR JESPER KARLSSON FÖR BRA FÖR ALLSVENSKAN 2020?' yet he misses the first one-on-one. Also reminds me how terrible Swedish commentators are.

He does look like a good finisher regardless and his record for Union Berlin isn't too bad. Looks the sort of player we're looking at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here