Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seb Carole - Owed a Few Quid

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
What?!

So even if they haven't paid him a PENNY all season, £504k means his contract was worth £10k a week. Why would they offer that to a player from Brighton? What incredible stupidity!

I guess you have to factor in a signing on fee as well, but I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It's not as if Carole was a proven player. Idiocy still seems rife at Elland Road.

£504k in a year to be a bit part player in a relegated Championship side. Oh to be a footballer! I bet you're rolling in it Race!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Jesus H. Christ. I can't find the extras bit, but I am assuming he was paid something at some point, so presumably he was on more than £10k a week. :eek:

No wonder he was quick to move on!

Anyone would think that Bates was keen to push Leeds towards administration... ???

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
that is certainly not the figure beside his name on our cva documents.

Could be a misprint then? The Guardian today cleary states "£504,352 to midfielder Sebastien Carole", in an box entitled "Who's owed what". According to them Richard Cresswell is still owed £700k and £216k to Danny Mills.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Could be a misprint then? The Guardian today cleary states "£504,352 to midfielder Sebastien Carole", in an box entitled "Who's owed what". According to them Richard Cresswell is still owed £700k and £216k to Danny Mills.

a lot of the figures in the press were before deals were done and they agreed to cut off certain things (appearance fees, loyalty bonuses, etc.)

he is still at leeds stig.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
a lot of the figures in the press were before deals were done and they agreed to cut off certain things (appearance fees, loyalty bonuses, etc.)

he is still at leeds stig.

This is post agreements according to the article.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
where is carole now then?? stilll @ leeds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here