Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seb Carole - Owed a Few Quid

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Maybe his greed has caught up with him as if he gets a 1p in the £ his wages for the year would now be £5,043 less tax .Should of stayed with a big club Seb .Im not slagging him of but i rekon Leeds thought they would go up to the premiership last season and gambled everything. If say they had gone up maybe there financial position wouldnt of come to light at all with the millions they would of got off sky.Ken bates is a wanker remember him saying his bloody Leeds shouldnt be facing clubs like ours 2 years ago well ,Arseholes like him shouldn't be chairman of football clubs.... Thank god we have a good'un

Rant over

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
he is a football creditor and will get every penny he is owed back.

>Leeds thought they would go up to the premiership last season

i wouldn't count on that. not the fans in that equation but behind the scenes. last season we didnt gamble anything. it was part of the problem kbj was sacked. you havent heard the last of that either and i think he is going to be more than willing to reveal all if this goes to the high court, it was not long after his "this season is a write off" speech in august last year that he was sacked. kbs was worried about what would be said and how and why. there were some bondholders hanging around who would have had nearly all the money getting up would have been worth to the club.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here