Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seats at Charlton

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
:facepalm: i just think if you want to go to a London away game sell out when we are top of the league you've got to expect to mix it up and just accept that people stand where they like,its the nature of the away game!!! Il get slated for it but if you really struggle with it maybe give these types a miss. Come sunday 17th on here were bound to have the usual 'we have some idiot fans','someone sat in my seat' and 'our hoolies' threads because its common for close away games to have your more rowdy fans out,people drink more and people are more up for standing and creating a proper atmosphere!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Il get slated for it but if you really struggle with it maybe give these types a miss.

:nono: that's not fair. away games should be for everyone. i'm sure if standers congregate in the back, and sitters head to the front, we can all be happy. :thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:facepalm: i just think if you want to go to a London away game sell out when we are top of the league you've got to expect to mix it up and just accept that people stand where they like,its the nature of the away game!!! Il get slated for it but if you really struggle with it maybe give these types a miss. Come sunday 17th on here were bound to have the usual 'we have some idiot fans','someone sat in my seat' and 'our hoolies' threads because its common for close away games to have your more rowdy fans out,people drink more and people are more up for standing and creating a proper atmosphere!
:laugh: That's utter rubbish. The close away games are the ones where you get loads of dullards complaining about standing and not making any noise. The distant ones are the ones where people drink more and people are more up for standing and creating a proper atmosphere.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just rang up and got mine. Took about 5 minutes being on hold and went from being 1st in the queue to 2nd at one point but other than that it was problem free.

I've since had an email and a text message confirming the purchase. Glad to see the club are finally moving into the 21st century and have a decent CRM tool.

Anyhoo, you're probably not interested in any of that but what may interest you is the fella said they had sold 200 of the additional 800 tickets in a day. So I wouldn't hang about if you haven't got yours already.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just rang up and got mine. Took about 5 minutes being on hold and went from being 1st in the queue to 2nd at one point but other than that it was problem free.

The other caller obviously had the Gold membership priority booking number...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just think turning up after kick off is asking for trouble really.

You should have been there at Leicester, the year before last, when some TARDS off here, all turned up after 85 mins of the game....

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Does restricted view mean you can't see the whole pitch? I'll be standing then, so's I can follow the play over the ENTIRE pitch by walking up and down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here