Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasons greetings

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I really hope palace get enough money from selling zaha (should do as currently valued around £400m) that they are not in administration when they come to the amex. Ruin the atmosphere if they're already relegated.
Not that I really understand all the football stats that get bandied about in seagulls v eagles cock-waving. However good/bad the teams are the hugely over-riding factor is Brighton >>>>> Croydon

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Surprised at your post Sir Nigel. You seemed to be one of the more sensible CPFC posters on here. Are you getting your digs in early? Are you worried that we are now in the ascendancy whilst your crumbling club is stagnant, going nowhere fast?

Yes, you were a superior team for many seasons, but at what cost? Couple of administrations? ripping people off? Look where it got you, a tinpot middle of the road Championship side.

I know who's business model for running a football club I'd prefer, even with many years in the lower leagues.

How's the season ticket sales going by the way? Any where near our 23,000? No, didn't think so. Oh well, there's always Groupon and lying about your real attendances.

As for the 6 points, very confident they will be ours. Have a nice day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here