Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasons greetings

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yeah whatever, neither of us went up or down but we took 4 points off you, its all that counts really :)
Yeah your right, 4 points is all that matters. When you grow up one day sunshine, you will realise the bigger picture is all that matters. On the canvas of life, we painted Lowreys Matchstick men (not the greatest painting ever) and you painted the 'sunset over Tescos Croydon'. History will dictate which prevails!

Oct 25, 2003
oh so you admit we have been better than you for years then ? apart from last year when we took 4 points off you ?

yes, you were quite obviously better than us when we were in league 2 and you were in the premiership

last season you weren't better than us overall......we were above you for the vast majority of the season and despite a poor run in the last 6 games still finished comfortably above you

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Yeah your right, 4 points is all that matters. When you grow up one day sunshine, you will realise the bigger picture is all that matters. On the canvas of life, we painted Lowreys Matchstick men (not the greatest painting ever) and you painted the 'sunset over Tescos Croydon'. History will dictate which prevails!

wow and I thought i had had a few

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
yes, you were quite obviously better than us when we were in league 2 and you were in the premiership

last season you weren't better than us overall......we were above you for the vast majority of the season and despite a poor run in the last 6 games still finished comfortably above you

cool thanks, doesn't seem to be the general opinion around here, apart from the last bit of course

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Seriously , is this better than your own board? I love it on here and it moves at a great pace with not just football but all subjects.I have looked at the palace board and as soon as a Brighton fan went on there he was banished .

yes it seriously is better, than both of ours, in terms of numbers, pace of replies and thickness of skin.

Your board and your pies ... better than ours

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
wow and I thought i had had a few

You've had a few? I must be pissed, I thought we had signed a keeper with Champions League expirience & you've signed a striker that might have some experience but his Mum said 'your a bad boy and you can't play fooseball'. f*** me, roll on pay day when I can buy some decent drugs to stop me tripping!

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
To be fair to him he does have a valid point with the fact they took 4 points off us last season. Sadly thats the only joy palace got from last season as they couldn't match us on anything else.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Beating us at the Amex was their sad little bit of excitement in an otherwise, again shitty season for a mediocre embarrassment of a club !!
That was our first season back in the Championship for a few years Palarse have been there
lingering near the bottom for god knows how long with no ambition, no fans,
oh shit me backwards the list of negatives is endless.

Enjoy your last season in the Championship Palarse !!
League 1 for you lot at the end of the coming season me thinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here