Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
any idea when they will go on sale for next season and wonder how many wont renew ? with 2,000 on the waiting list surely wont be 2,000 not renewing

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
any idea when they will go on sale for next season and wonder how many wont renew ? with 2,000 on the waiting list surely wont be 2,000 not renewing

I will be renewing mine, but hopefuly with the expansion going ahead subject to planning appoval, all those on the waiting list and more should have no problem in getting a season ticket.

As for who wont renew

Thats another question altogether !!!:bhasign:

D

Deleted member 18477

lower down in WSU or east stand upper for me please!!!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think it has been a pretty succesful season so far, so you will get some not renewing but not too many, I suspect. And with the expansion, everyone on the waiting list will get in. I think there is still a lot of interest especially if say, we get to the play-offs and even if we lose them, people will know we will most likely be challenging for promotion again next season.

zola25

Sep 28, 2011
What is the point of the waiting list ? Why would you allow people to buy ST's just because they put there name down a year ago ?
It has to be done on loyalty points - just like the sales of tickets for any big game.
If we have 200+ points now & will have been to 25+ games by the end of the season then that has to count more than someone who put there name on a list & attended 3,4,5 games ??
It concerns me that loyal 2011-2 supporters will miss out on ST's for next season.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I hope to have the funds to renew but I'm hoping for a couple of more central seats in WSL.

D

Deleted member 18477

What is the point of the waiting list ? Why would you allow people to buy ST's just because they put there name down a year ago ?
It has to be done on loyalty points - just like the sales of tickets for any big game.
If we have 200+ points now & will have been to 25+ games by the end of the season then that has to count more than someone who put there name on a list & attended 3,4,5 games ??
It concerns me that loyal 2011-2 supporters will miss out on ST's for next season.

should have made sure your name was on the list as well... its not hard!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

Who cares - lets concentrate on this season and the games coming up!!

(But for what it's worth you really don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out that they will go on sale in the close season!!)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think we will have more season ticket holders next season that this :)

Its still a shed load cheaper and wait till those summer signings come in..... ;-)

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

:facepalm:

Chris0979

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing, Sussex
I got this email a few weeks ago

Hi Chris

The waiting list is ordered by date, rather than number. You signed up on 26th October 2011. With no Season Tickets released until the new season we are confident you will be offered the chance to purchase a Season Ticket during the renewal period in the next few months.

Kind regards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here