Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Some people may not renew their seat because they want to change where they sit. WSU to NS etc.

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne
Unfortunately i was unable to get one this time round, i really hope some do become available as i have already spent well over £400 so far on match day tickets and we still have a fair few games left... Fingers crossed..

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
What is the point of the waiting list ? Why would you allow people to buy ST's just because they put there name down a year ago ?
It has to be done on loyalty points - just like the sales of tickets for any big game.
If we have 200+ points now & will have been to 25+ games by the end of the season then that has to count more than someone who put there name on a list & attended 3,4,5 games ??
It concerns me that loyal 2011-2 supporters will miss out on ST's for next season.

I have had my name on the waiting list sine May of last year and have 270 points, I have not missed a home game this season and hope to be a STH next season. Hopeful as I have been advised I am 450 on the list!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some people may not renew their seat because they want to change where they sit. WSU to NS etc.

But surely they will still technically renew and be counted as a renewal. I'm sure the club will sort people out once the renewal period is over, if they want to swap seats.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I have had my name on the waiting list sine May of last year and have 270 points, I have not missed a home game this season and hope to be a STH next season. Hopeful as I have been advised I am 450 on the list!

You'll have no problem getting a ST next year.

They're will be a few who don't renew, but IF the East is completed in time, I fully expect the number of STH to exceed 20,000

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
And to think some on here said we couldn't fill a 6k stadium so what was the point of building for near 30k.....

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm still trying to find out how to get on the ST waiting list. Can anyone advise ? (the reason I didn't get one this year is because I wasn't sure if my boy was going to enjoy it, but he absolutely loves it so want to try and get two next year)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
You will be able to change season ticket seats next season you have to renew first then when all the renewals have been received the club ticket office will be open for us to go along to change seats if required on any available seats left . How do I know this ? I asked at the ticket office at the Amex last week , I know a few people who are struggling with the stairs in west upper and wanna move to east next season so could be quite a few spaces in west upper

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm still trying to find out how to get on the ST waiting list. Can anyone advise ? (the reason I didn't get one this year is because I wasn't sure if my boy was going to enjoy it, but he absolutely loves it so want to try and get two next year)

Just call the ticket office and ask to go on, job done :)

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
What is the point of the waiting list ? Why would you allow people to buy ST's just because they put there name down a year ago ?
It has to be done on loyalty points - just like the sales of tickets for any big game.
If we have 200+ points now & will have been to 25+ games by the end of the season then that has to count more than someone who put there name on a list & attended 3,4,5 games ??
It concerns me that loyal 2011-2 supporters will miss out on ST's for next season.

Existing season holders get a period of time in which to renew their current season ticket before those on the waiting list, or anyone else, can purchase.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Fyi, I went on the waiting list on 02/09/11, and I am currently 776 in the queue. So if the new seats go in, then anybody who wants one will get one...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here