Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets next season?

Are you planning to keep your s/t for next year or given the chance would you buy an extra one? or even not get one?:moo:

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE THIS YEAR WHAT ABOUT NEXT SEASON?
i'll be keeping our 3 and would think about a 4th,if we went up i would defo want another seat! what would your intentions be and how many extra s/t could we sell given more seats and prem footie???

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I've got 2 and will be keeping 2, doesn't matter what league we're in Prem, Champ or League 1

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
If you have a 4th person to go then fine, but people just buying ST's to just guarantee a seat is a bit out of order IMO. The point of expansion will be for more STH and per match tickets. I can't get a ST because of the nature of my work but I get to as many as I can 2 so far, I find it a but crap that I only have a choice of about 500 tickets when they come on sale and yet we've had 1500 empty seats in the home end at the Amex, due to people buying ST's and not using them. They should hold about 10% back for match by match and set up a decent ticket exchange.
I would even be interested in say paying 50-100 quid a year membership and being able to get tickets ahead of other JCL's. I find that way more "loyal" than the current loyalty system.
Still, I'm sure Mr Bloom and Mr Perry don't like seeing empty seats when there are so many fans that want to see the Albion, so hopefully they'll address the situation soon.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Deffo renewing, Tempted to try and get a second ticket so i can start bringing my nephews too.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't have one but I'm on the waiting list. Here's hoping we get East Stand Upper built over the summer!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If you have a 4th person to go then fine, but people just buying ST's to just guarantee a seat is a bit out of order IMO. The point of expansion will be for more STH and per match tickets. I can't get a ST because of the nature of my work but I get to as many as I can 2 so far, I find it a but crap that I only have a choice of about 500 tickets when they come on sale and yet we've had 1500 empty seats in the home end at the Amex, due to people buying ST's and not using them. They should hold about 10% back for match by match and set up a decent ticket exchange.
I would even be interested in say paying 50-100 quid a year membership and being able to get tickets ahead of other JCL's. I find that way more "loyal" than the current loyalty system.
Still, I'm sure Mr Bloom and Mr Perry don't like seeing empty seats when there are so many fans that want to see the Albion, so hopefully they'll address the situation soon.

Simply solution. Buy a season ticket and the games you don't attend then forward them on. This is exactly what ill be doing but so far have attended all home league matches. Plenty of people will snap your ticket up on here. I have a great seat which is back row of the north and i won't ever give it up even if i cannot afford it.

The fourth seat would be to share between my grown up nephews who were not in a finacial position to buy there own,they were trying to keep a roof over their heads.
I would like to think that in your position you would appreciate someone looking out for you when you need seats? the fourth seat would go to proper fans not the ones with the most cash! i think the club should set up s/t sharing scheme for people like youeself and others living outside sussex/england. JOIN A SUPPORTERS CLUB AND YOU MIGHT FIND TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH SWAPS ETC! Good luck getting hold of tickets for the remainder of the season!:thumbsup: ps ive only sat in my seat once this season so far! but always make sure its used!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The only thing that would stop me renewing next year would be if we got promoted and I couldn't afford it. The limit I think I'd have is circa £650, which I hope would be enough

D

Deleted member 18477

i will be renewing mine for def. however i will only get an additional one if the people around me dont renew. as i'm certainly not gunna move seats just to get someone else a ST with me. WSU dead central. wouldnt swap that ever!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone thinking of changing their seat? Not sure how it would work...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Simply solution. Buy a season ticket and the games you don't attend then forward them on. This is exactly what ill be doing but so far have attended all home league matches. Plenty of people will snap your ticket up on here. I have a great seat which is back row of the north and i won't ever give it up even if i cannot afford it.

Not that simple I'm afraid,
Look I did that for years at Withdean and in the end I couldn't get rid of the ticket sometimes. Then I changed my job and I can probably only make 10 or so matches per year so I cant really justify buying a ST. There will become a time when you cant shift it to people you know and you'll be relying on a stranger taking your ticket. At the moment it seems unthinkable but it will happen trust me. I don't get this idea of buying up ST's to reserve a seat. It is alienating another set of fans, this time the club is at fault. No ticket exchange and only 500 or so match by match tickets are causing this. I was in the club shop yesterday and 2 different blokes came in asking how they can get a ticket, they used to stand at the Golstone for 20 years etc etc, but had no purchase history so couln't even start the process to get a ticket.
Its all a bit wrong. Look I havent missed out on any matches I have targeted to go for, but I can't build up enough points because I can't go to enough games, I'm sure when I get to 60 points, they requirement will go up to 100 or so.
I just think the club should hold back 10% for match by match and have a membership scheme or whatever but this scramble for tickets is causing people to buy ST's just to reserve seats and clearly some are not passing them on as we've only had one gate over 20k.

D

Deleted member 18477

I have one with my Bro in the North, next season we are going to get a 3rd and rotate our kids with it

so your going to move out of the north stand then just to get another season ticket?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I have two, and will have two again next year whatever league we are playing in. As long as it doesn't go too high if we did manage promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here