Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets. Last season at Withdean...

Season tickets for last season, get one?

• Yes, I am renewing

Votes: 108 62.1%
  • Getting one, didn't have one last season

Votes: 36 20.7%
  • No, paying game by game

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • Not going full stop as I am unloyal or a pikey Pala*se fan.

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Renewing again... next season really has promise with Gus at the helm...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
had a serious chat about it and decided to carry on going mainly to away games for one more season and use the £500 saved towards having an extra holiday - Tenerife in December has been mooted.
1-0 to the missus
! :rolleyes:

However "we" have also agreed that I should buy a season ticket for the first season at Falmer.
1-1 and victory to me on the away goals rule :lol:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Myself and at least 2 or 3 others are getting one where we didn't have one last season.

Combination of sexy football, pushing for promotion, Falmer and easier payment option being the reasons.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Renewing this year. I live north of London and travel by train, so getting home from evening games is difficult, from Falmer I suspect it may not be possible, hence no season ticket for me at Falmer.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
i'd love to buy two season tickets for the south stand after being an absent fan for 2 seasons.

Shame tthe telephone option cuts me off when i choose the purchase option and then when i try and buy online it keeps coming up with an 'update details' screen - i click on 'season tickets' at the top and then get a script error

Having spent 40 mins on this i think i'll give it a miss for the time being !!!!

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Purchased two season tickets today for the first time in a long time as I've stopped coaching and have talked the wife into coming. Probably only be there saturdays but don't care I'm back!!

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Purchased two season tickets today for the first time in a long time as I've stopped coaching and have talked the wife into coming. Probably only be there saturdays but don't care I'm back!!

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I trust your other post was something different? :blush:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes, but not next season.

themightyalbion

Mar 28, 2010
Going to renew after 2 seasons away due to time and work commitments. Falmer season ticket is a factor, but not a huge one, but Gus and his plans certainly is. Like his management style.Can make a decision!!

Feb 5, 2009
brighton
Getting one for the first time at Withdean. Nothing to do with Falmer, it's just the first time I've been able to afford it.

same here and really looking forward to next season,ive been gutted this season as i had to miss 4 games as i was late getting the cash together for a season ticket this season!!
looks like i could miss the last game of the season aswell!! which im really gutted about!!
But roll on next season not gonna miss a single one!!
UP THE ALBION!!!:falmer::albion2::albion2::albion2::bhasign::albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here