Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets. Last season at Withdean...

Season tickets for last season, get one?

• Yes, I am renewing

Votes: 108 62.1%
  • Getting one, didn't have one last season

Votes: 36 20.7%
  • No, paying game by game

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • Not going full stop as I am unloyal or a pikey Pala*se fan.

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm renewing and at 7 and 4 I think it's time for my boys to start years of suffering and dissapointment mixed with sheer joy and fun, so that's 3 for us.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Done, first season ticket since I was nipper behind the goal at the Goldstone. I'm quite emotional! Best make it worth my money

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
I'm renewing and at 7 and 4 I think it's time for my boys to start years of suffering and dissapointment mixed with sheer joy and fun, so that's 3 for us.

similar have 3 boys who are beginning to show more interest - bought tickets occasionally for south stand last few years and not getting too excited about the view from the family stand but can put up with that for a year.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Still be paying game by game as will inevitably miss a couple of games per season. Also don't want to be tied to a seat when bringing friends and family along and organising group trips through work.

No rush to get a season ticket at Falmer either. If I do end up getting a season ticket at Falmer it certainly wouldn't be in the first season anyway. Want to see how things pan out, atmosphere wise, first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here