Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets for Amex

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That comment has just sent a shiver down my spine, you know what for years of watching the Albion at Withdean and Gillingham and the Goldstone before that, this is really the start of something big again.

It happened when Hull City moved to the KC and got into the Premier. :clap2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That is over 7 days so sales are currently averaging about 485 per day. 7 days, 4 presentations to 40 people per = 1120 who have attended. The A21 lot took a block of 80 so the average will be a little lower probably. I think it's unlikely that all ST's will be sold (not knowing how many more people there are still to go to a presentation that's just a gut feeling on my part). There are still 12,000 up for grabs-everybody who wants a ST will get one by the looks of things.

So roughly people seem to be taking up there ST and + 2.
So based on 4.5k current ST holders = 13.5k ST holders + 2k ish 1901 - 15.5 k crowds before Aways and any general sales. Pretty bloomin good

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
That is over 7 days so sales are currently averaging about 485 per day. 7 days, 4 presentations to 40 people per = 1120 who have attended. The A21 lot took a block of 80 so the average will be a little lower probably. I think it's unlikely that all ST's will be sold (not knowing how many more people there are still to go to a presentation that's just a gut feeling on my part). There are still 12,000 up for grabs-everybody who wants a ST will get one by the looks of things.

Not quit the case. Bookings started on the 5th Jan (for BHA staff, family, and club associates). So by today (assuming no weekend presentations) that makes it 10 days of presenting * 4 presentations per day * 40 people per presentation = 1,600 who could have attended (worse case - assumes all presentations full). If each attendee bought +3 then worse case would be 6,400 seats gone. Yesterday morning I know bookings stood at 5,500 (includes 1901 we were told) but I have no idea what the updated figure was close of play yesterday.

We (A21) booked 80, and yesterday we were told a single group went through with 198 (unconfirmed anywhere else though). Those two bookings skew the average obviously.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Dave, I'm 99% sure it's like this, with the steps going down the middle of the blocks as at Withdean, as I'm not in the middle section of seats but AM in block E. So the centre section of seats is D/E. A and H being price band A

Good work, thanks Notters!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
That comment has just sent a shiver down my spine, you know what for years of watching the Albion at Withdean and Gillingham and the Goldstone before that, this is really the start of something big again.

I know what you mean and agree. I sometimes have to pinch myself that after all these years of shit we've been through, we will be running out in a state of the art brand spanking new comparitively massive stadium next season, potentially playing the likes of Forest, Derby, even West Ham maybe. Obviously not Palace though as they will be one league below us :thumbsup:

Good times ahead :clap:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Just got back from my presentation and am reasonably happy with the position of my seat (upper west block c eight rows from front). They were saying that, including 1901, they have sold about 5,500 season tickets.

Asked about extending the stadium and they said that they can only increase capacity within the existing roof structure, in other words, the East Stand cannot be extended to the height of the west.

Upper west seems to be the popular location at the moment but this may change when the H block crowd get to their presentations and start plumping for the north.

As for the East, they said there would be minimal tolerance. No mention of zero tolerance so you get a couple of lives before they kick you out.

If you go to the stadium, you can get a good view through the south west corner where they have replaced the hoarding with mesh fencing and the exterior wall of the stadium is not yet in situ.

That is all.

at last nites presentation they said they had sold justover 2100 normal seats,so is their 3000 prawn sandwich seats then??

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sounds like sales going OK, I imagine MP etc would of hoped for better but could be worse.

Early days

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Drew, can you give some indication as to which seats are already sold out, back rows of North, central upper west I am guessing?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So if 1600 people have bought 2100 tickets then that is only 1.3 tickets per person. STOP PANICKING!

Shit, based on that we'd get £6k ST holders from our current lot taking into account +3's.

No point speculating I guess but interesting tossing a few figures about. You can bet your bottom dollar MP etc are

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not quit the case. Bookings started on the 5th Jan (for BHA staff, family, and club associates). So today that would make it 10 days of presenting * 4 presentations per day * 40 people per presentation = 1600 who could have attended (worse case - assumes all presentations full). If each attendee bought +3 then worse case would be 6,400 seats gone. Yesterday morning I know it was 5,500 (but no idea what the figure was close of play yesterday).

We (A21) booked 80, and yesterday we were told a single group went through with 198 (unconfirmed anywhere else though). Those two bookings skew the average obviously.

I knew about the 'VIP' pre-sales but didn't think there'd be 360 employees plus family members so ignored them-possibly wrongly.

On another point already mentioned, a lot of the early +3's are going to be existing STHs. In our small group who took 14 seats there were 3 P1 STHs attending, the rest of the 14 were made up of 1 P1 who didn't go plus 3 P3's. 7 current STHs out of 14 seats taken which equtes to +3 becoming +1, remembering also that there will be 3 less STHs who will not be using their own +3s. I'm sure there will be many similar examples plus it is bound to slow down soon, I don't think there'll be any problems in getting a ST-even if you are waiting for General Sale ones.

Forgot to mention that a large majority of the 1901 elitist clique are current STHs-relax everybody, you'll get a seat.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does the 2100 seats figure only include current STH's but not additional seats bought on the +3 option who are not current STH's ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So roughly people seem to be taking up there ST and + 2.
So based on 4.5k current ST holders = 13.5k ST holders + 2k ish 1901 - 15.5 k crowds before Aways and any general sales. Pretty bloomin good

Most of the 1901 sales were to current STHs-that 13.5k will be quite a bit less.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Dave, I'm 99% sure it's like this, with the steps going down the middle of the blocks as at Withdean, as I'm not in the middle section of seats but AM in block E. So the centre section of seats is D/E. A and H being price band A

Don't think there are steps exactly on half way line but D+E are central to half way line. I'm in same block W3E just to right of the stairwell, I guess its W=West 3=3rd tier E=Block

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here