Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets for Amex

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just got back from my presentation and am reasonably happy with the position of my seat (upper west block c eight rows from front). They were saying that, including 1901, they have sold about 5,500 season tickets.

Asked about extending the stadium and they said that they can only increase capacity within the existing roof structure, in other words, the East Stand cannot be extended to the height of the west.

Upper west seems to be the popular location at the moment but this may change when the H block crowd get to their presentations and start plumping for the north.

As for the East, they said there would be minimal tolerance. No mention of zero tolerance so you get a couple of lives before they kick you out.

If you go to the stadium, you can get a good view through the south west corner where they have replaced the hoarding with mesh fencing and the exterior wall of the stadium is not yet in situ.

That is all.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thanks

So that is about 3,400 ST sold. Anyone any idea how many people apx have attended the presentations so far ? Wonder if this is ahead of where they expected

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
does anyone have an image of the stadium with the 'blocks'. All I've seen is a plan with the various 'zones' for season ticket allocation

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At this rate of sales the suggested ST limit of 16,500 will be reached by mid February. :ohmy:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
At this rate of sales the suggested ST limit of 16,500 will be reached by mid February. :ohmy:

wicked, but it wont keep as strong as this, these are the really dedicated fans and you expect basically they will all buy straight away - next month will be less so

so fingers crossed

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There is supposed to be a stadium website going live imminently (but could be upto a month) and on that there are all the plans. When you get there, there are diagrams on the walls so you get a good idea but it is only when you go through to book your ticket that you can see were the availability is.

As for cheap seats, a and b are the cheap blocks I think at the south end and whatever are the last two blocks at the north end but don't hold me to that.

As for numbers, I have no idea how many have attended but presume that there is about 40 per presentation and probably 4 or 5 presentations a day. Today was the 8th day so you do the math.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well, if they're on target that number has gone right down, so the chance of people like me, i.e. non-season ticket holders, of actually getting to a game is getting worse.

Rich, there's about 10 in my group getting ST's next season, so I'll let you know when there's a spare as there is bound to be so sometimes.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well, if they're on target that number has gone right down, so the chance of people like me, i.e. non-season ticket holders, of actually getting to a game is getting worse.

I'm sure there will be a ticket exchange forum, like Villas one if we had 19k season ticket holders, so can always go to most games..

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
The unsold section that is conceptually for general sale is in the East Stand (nearest away fans). It forms the overspill (from the South) that needs to be available for cup games when we may need to provide the 15% away allocation (as opposed to 10% in the league).

At my presentation; it was intimated that the club have plans for that area anyway (school trips, community groups, etc). Have a feeling it holds about 1,500 (not 800) but might be wrong.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks

So that is about 3,400 ST sold. Anyone any idea how many people apx have attended the presentations so far ? Wonder if this is ahead of where they expected

That is over 7 days so sales are currently averaging about 485 per day. 7 days, 4 presentations to 40 people per = 1120 who have attended. The A21 lot took a block of 80 so the average will be a little lower probably. I think it's unlikely that all ST's will be sold (not knowing how many more people there are still to go to a presentation that's just a gut feeling on my part). There are still 12,000 up for grabs-everybody who wants a ST will get one by the looks of things.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Those going on a presentation will be alright , its just how many more who are non priority will buy ST's when they go on general sale.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Rich, there's about 10 in my group getting ST's next season, so I'll let you know when there's a spare as there is bound to be so sometimes.

Cool thanks. Would be nice to go with you again sometime - but I was thinking, that I'm sure Zeff & Tede will want to go sometimes and now Arthur is 5, they'll want to take him too, with possibly only 800 on general sale, it's not going to be easy. I know the club benefit from ensuring their income with STs, but still.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
does anyone have an image of the stadium with the 'blocks'. All I've seen is a plan with the various 'zones' for season ticket allocation

Dave, I'm 99% sure it's like this, with the steps going down the middle of the blocks as at Withdean, as I'm not in the middle section of seats but AM in block E. So the centre section of seats is D/E. A and H being price band A

Attachments

• blocks.bmp
    732.2 KB · Views: 847

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here