Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - 2012/13

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
ive been to every home game this season, and both cup games, as well as the opener against spurs...

got tickets for liverpool, leeds and palace....

so thats pretty much a season ticket already....

£300.00 +

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ive been to every home game this season, and both cup games, as well as the opener against spurs...

so thats what....?

£33.00 x 7 = £231.00 - League Games
£24.00 x 3 = £72.00 - Cup Games
£30.00 - Opener against Spurs

total £333.00

so ive almost brought a season ticket, and have no intention of missing any future game...

We have only had 3 home league games so plus Leeds and Palace is 5

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

£300.00 +

So why didnt you buy a ST then? I certainly couldnt lay out £300+ up front but I did take up the DD option. I paid for my Withers ST on the other 5mth instalment scheme or whatever it was.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
i totally disagree.....!

loyalty points should decide the first to get season tickets....

it really winds me up that my four 'jcl' mates in the north stand, not only get all home games, but first choice of cup games as well....
while i sit there 'refreshing' for hours.... even though i have quite a few loyalty points.

anyone else agree...?

which, if it were the case, would mean, that my season tickets from the Goldstone, Priestfield, and Withdean would count for nothing in the face of an applicant who had gone to the Leicester game...........

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
This may have already been covered, so apologies if it has....

Will the season ticket waiting list for next season be decided on loyalty points....? - Probably not, (Loyalty points are only applicable for tickets at away matches_

or is it 'top of the list' will be first to succeed...?? Its the usual way with a WAITING list
I hope it comes down to the points system....?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006

£300.00 +

Not sure what your point is. All STHs have miles more loyalty points than you currently have, and will have at the end of the season. So you've defeated your own argument !

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
youve got no idea how many loyalty points i have bellend....

Nice ! You're argument has progressed !

I think you said something about being a non-STH. Ergo, you've got less loyalty points than all of the STHs. Not difficult mate.

Last edited:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

£300.00 +

You are obviously a little bit thick then, you could saved money and had loads of loyalty points if you did a ST on DD. What a fool!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One would assume there is a period of time for STHs to renew, and then any that remain get offered to the waiting list starting at number one.

I'm not entirely sure how many people are in front of me on the list, but I hope that East Stand Upper gets built this summer just in case

The ESU central blocks will be set aside for more 1901ers which may free up other seats elsewhere.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country

£300.00 +

You really do sound like the sort of person who when walking into a pub and seeing a sign saying "Special Offer - £3.00 per pint, 2 pints for £5.00" then intentionally buys them seperately 20 minutes apart just so you can spend an extra £1.00!

Are you sure this isn't a wind up as no-one can be that stupid in reality surely?

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Not certain but would have thought that even if you went to every game this season you would nt accumulate as many points as a STH who just went to home league and cup games.

What month was the first DD taken.

Fully expecting my maths to be ripped apart . . .

23 home league games x 10 points = 230
23 away league games x 10 points = 230
03 home carling cup games x 20 points = 60
01 home fa cup game (assumption) x 20 points = 20
TOTAL possible points for this season on a match-by-match basis = 540

STH (1st season) going to only home league games = 1000

so you'll be 460 short (and a few hundred quid down) on a STH (who may only attend a handful of matches) and you'll still only get to 54% of their loyalty points total by the end of the season.

Perhaps the OP should've got that season ticket after all, especially as he says he's spent £300 so far, that's £150 per month and my ST DD is only around £38per month!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Fully expecting my maths to be ripped apart . . .

23 home league games x 10 points = 230
23 away league games x 10 points = 230
03 home carling cup games x 20 points = 60
01 home fa cup game (assumption) x 20 points = 20
TOTAL possible points for this season on a match-by-match basis = 540

STH (1st season) going to only home league games = 1000

so you'll be 460 short (and a few hundred quid down) on a STH (who may only attend a handful of matches) and you'll still only get to 54% of their loyalty points total by the end of the season.

Perhaps the OP should've got that season ticket after all, especially as he says he's spent £300 so far, that's £150 per month and my ST DD is only around £38per month!

We were hoping he'd work this out himself !

Nice little coincidence that the 1000 loyalty points for a first-season STH is roughly how many people are already on the ST waiting list.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Most peeps that go on a match by match basis cant make all the matches and therefore didn't buy a STH (like me). So unless most people's circumstances have changed, they won't buy a ST next year anyway.
But first come first served is the only fair way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here