Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - 2012/13

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do you seriously think there was a massive wedge of STH holders in the last season at Withdean that weren't there before, simply because they wanted one for the Amex?

No. There were a few, maybe even a couple of hundred, but that makes bugger all difference in the grand scheme of things.

This! There were what 4500/5000 Withers STHs right at the end?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I was hopeing that the club would start some scheme where this would happen hope it makes sence

renew period of current ticket holders -> Renew period + swap seat location with other seaon ticket holders -> swap seat location -> new season ticket holders to take up any seats that were not renewed

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If I were organising it I'd have 7-10 days in June for STHs to renew their seat, another 7-10 days for STHs wishing to switch to another seat/stand then the remaining seats would go to the waiting list

If I were organising it, I'd have it so the DD was renewed automatically unless you specifically told them not to. If car insurance companies can do it then why not the Albion?

i totally disagree.....!

loyalty points should decide the first to get season tickets....

it really winds me up that my four 'jcl' mates in the north stand, not only get all home games, but first choice of cup games as well....
while i sit there 'refreshing' for hours.... even though i have quite a few loyalty points.

I think season ticket holders at the amex, that had no previous history at the withdean (and thers allot of them), should not have first choice on cup games...
although i know this is standard practice, it annoys....

anyone else agree...?

yeah I agree with you mate, but then then again I also believe cats should be given the right to vote

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
i totally disagree.....!

it really winds me up that my four 'jcl' mates in the north stand, not only get all home games, but first choice of cup games as well....
while i sit there 'refreshing' for hours.... even though i have quite a few loyalty points.

I think season ticket holders at the amex, that had no previous history at the withdean (and thers allot of them), should not have first choice on cup games...

anyone else agree...?

Quite right.

Us season ticket holders shouldn't even get priority on our own seats for league games just in case somebody who doesn't have a season ticket wants to come.

And if you are a JCL you shouldn't be allowed into any games for at least 4 years (but still have to pay for your season ticket) to prove your loyalty.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Automatic first dibs at renewal shirley? Apart from anything else the direct debit gets taken out all year round.

100% THIS. As a DD payer, I have always assumed that I now have to opt out. If I do nothing my season ticket will automatically be renewed.The club will simply adjust the amount I pay dependant on which division we are in.

Obvioulsly the club will need to advise of any increase before they take payment. (Which means the amendment will need to be made before we know which division we are in)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Obvioulsly the club will need to advise of any increase before they take payment. (Which means the amendment will need to be made before we know which division we are in)

My utilities D/D's are adjusted once my usage is known, which can be a few months after a price increase, maybe the club will do the same so you pay the same figure for April and May and a higher figure for June onwards, taking into account the April & May shortfall

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My utilities D/D's are adjusted once my usage is known, which can be a few months after a price increase, maybe the club will do the same so you pay the same figure for April and May and a higher figure for June onwards, taking into account the April & May shortfall

Good point. That is quite possible.

Presumably the club would have to give a refund on April and May if anyone decided that the price rise was too high and decided to cancel their ST.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
i totally disagree.....!

anyone else agree...?

Erm, if loyalty points were used then all the STHs would get first dibs ! :facepalm:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
i totally disagree.....!

anyone else agree...?

What a plank!! Instead of moaning about JCLs etc why didn't you just get a season ticket when you had the chance this year? If you are such a big supporter and go to most games surely a ST is a cheaper option so please don't say because of financial reasons!

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Anyone know how many people are on the waiting list? And how do you get on it? The season tickets section of the ticket website doesnt work for me, just directs me to the update details page?

Also if you get offered a place when you get to the top and arent in a position to accept do you go back to the bottom to start again or keep getting offered seats each time one becomes available?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Anyone know how many people are on the waiting list? And how do you get on it? The season tickets section of the ticket website doesnt work for me, just directs me to the update details page?

When I tried to get a season ticket this year I got an automatic email telling me the club would be in touch soon. After a couple of days I found out the ST's were all gone so I'm hoping I went on the waiting list then (I did send an email to the ticket office to enquire about it but didn't get a reply - despite this I would say try emailing the ticket office to check).

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Anyone know how many people are on the waiting list? And how do you get on it?

Email the club (I think I emailed stsales[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk, but as that isn't listed on the site tickets[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk should be alright) giving them your fan number and asking to be added to the list. Oh, and while you're at it, ask how many people are on it at the moment

*edit* Just checked and it was customer.services[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk that got back to me about it - they said the list was closing in on 1000, and that was on the 8th July

Last edited:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I did it recently, here is the chain :-

" Hi Nick,

You have now both been added to the waiting list. Once 2 seats are available and it's your turn on the waiting list we will get in contact with you and go from there.

Kind Regards,

Amro Shaker
CS Assistant
01273 878 288
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club
American Express Community Stadium
Village Way
Falmer
BN1 9BL

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 31 August 2011 18:54
To: Customer Services [Customer.Services[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk]
Subject: Season ticket waiting list

Hi,

Please can you add myself and xxx to the season ticket waiting list and send full details as to how this process will work.

We would want 2 seats together, position of seats to be reviewed as and when they are offered.

Our fan numbers are :-

Me - xxx
xxx - xxx

Thanks,

Nick "

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Also if you get offered a place when you get to the top and arent in a position to accept do you go back to the bottom to start again or keep getting offered seats each time one becomes available?

To stop going to the update details page you just need to click update at the bottom I think.

I have heard there are 1,000 on the waiting list

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here