Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket wallets

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Well I've had no requests so can only assume the OP was moaning for the sake of it. Perhaps Naylor was right?

G_master

Feb 8, 2004
Brighton
Well I've had no requests so can only assume the OP was moaning for the sake of it. Perhaps Naylor was right?

Well after reaction I got, I wasn't sure it was safe to be sending anyone my address. I might get a group of you outside my house with your pitchforks.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There's not for me! And if it's been there all along why don't more threads have ratings?

Are you on a Mac? Tsk. :eek:

I had never noticed it before, but had a quick look around to see how someone had rated it. Perhaps we will now see a surge of ratings!

Attachments

• BozzaRate.jpg
    BozzaRate.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 352

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I would advise not to keep the season ticket near to speakers as I've heard of fans having all their personal data wiped off it. I would personally reccomend storing it in a saline solution at all times to preserve the integrity of the card.

You have all been warned.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I would advise not to keep the season ticket near to speakers as I've heard of fans having all their personal data wiped off it. I would personally reccomend storing it in a saline solution at all times to preserve the integrity of the card.

Saline solution is available from Stepping Hill Hospital.

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton

You have all been warned.

But check the saline for signs of tampering first of course!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
You sound like the type of guy who when he opens his wallet a moth flies out.:bhasign:

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I now have a FREE Google maps oyster card holder which I am delighted to say keeps my season ticket completely dust free :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here