Season ticket wallets

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4239908 said:
Haven't laughed so hard at a thread on here since "Jamie day" :lolol:

fluffy and dusty.......f***ing hell!
Brilliant day. I still have a picture of him in his Brighton shirt somewhere on my hard drive.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Brilliant day. I still have a picture of him in his Brighton shirt somewhere on my hard drive.
2laxava.jpg

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
:facepalm: - Hillarious thread.

Trouble is this has encouraged me to get all RETRO and dig out my old Goldstone season ticket booklet. The old membership cards used to fit in there a treat.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

What am I doing ? :drool::wrong:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Does it get smaller? you "get it out"then? I thought it was the whole CD case size!! surely if you click it out of the cae it will get all fluffy and dusty

When I got my package last Saturday, I took my season ticket out of the case and inserted it into the drawer of my CD player - didn't hear anything coming out of the speakers, not one note of 'Sussex by the Sea' , nothing, nada ...........

Just a nasty crunching sound.

So I ejected it, and tried it in my DVD player.

Not one video highlight of last season, just another crunching sound.

I don't understand, I thought this was supposed to be a Hi Fi, Hi Tech, do everything ticket.

I'm going to take it back to the ticket office, 'cos if it can't play last season highlights on audio or video then it must be the ticket that's faulty.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
When I got my package last Saturday, I took my season ticket out of the case and inserted it into the drawer of my CD player - didn't hear anything coming out of the speakers, not one note of 'Sussex by the Sea' , nothing, nada ...........

Just a nasty crunching sound.

So I ejected it, and tried it in my DVD player.

Not one video highlight of last season, just another crunching sound.

I don't understand, I thought this was supposed to be a Hi Fi, Hi Tech, do everything ticket.

I'm going to take it back to the ticket office, 'cos if it can't play last season highlights on audio or video then it must be the ticket that's faulty.

It's not the ticket that's faulty. It's your out of date equipment. We're so high tech that of course it is meant for use in a Blu Ray player

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
ha ha Little al..................most of the residents round your grubby little club support CHELSEA..............FACT.

An element of truth there. Chelsea is 20 mins away. It is an hour and 20 mins from you, and they outnumber your 2 club county as well :)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
An element of truth there. Chelsea is 20 mins away. It is an hour and 20 mins from you, and they outnumber your 2 club county as well :)

Not true though is it. True enough there are a lot of supporters around here who like premiership clubs but follow The Albion...........with Palace the local Chelsea fans think your team are a complete joke and dont care how you are doing.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
For those requiring to keep their season tickets clear of Fluff And Dust I have acquired about 10 wallets while queueing for Slash outside Manchester Apollo. I asked specifically for BHA season ticket holders. First 10 to PM gets one. (need your address - may be posted 2nd class!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here