Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket wallets

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I know this is really minor but my season ticket smart card is already getting dust and fluff attached to it. Does anyone know if they club will be selling or issuing season ticket wallets like most other clubs do? Just need one like the Oyster card wallet which will mean it stays clean and you don't even need to remove it to use it.

I'd get the chip surgically implanted into your forehead.

Dust and fluff free.

Simples.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Most of your "fans" will have one of these. ARSENAL FC SEASON TICKET WALLET - GOONERS | eBay

I imagine yours come with one of these...?

sainsburys_203x150.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I know this is really minor but my season ticket smart card is already getting dust and fluff attached to it. Does anyone know if they club will be selling or issuing season ticket wallets like most other clubs do? Just need one like the Oyster card wallet which will mean it stays clean and you don't even need to remove it to use it.

It's one of THESE little fellas you'll be wanting...

pal218_henry_vacuum_300hand.jpg

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
We must be in the running for the 'most number of retarded fans award'

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Mine arrived on Saturday.I'm expecting a technician to arrive shortly to show me how to get it out of the CD holder.

Does it get smaller? you "get it out"then? I thought it was the whole CD case size!! surely if you click it out of the cae it will get all fluffy and dusty

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wouldn't put it in a plastic envelope as the Smart Card needs to 'breathe' in order to maintain full functionality & not lose data stored

Agreed , any dust on the card can cause an anti-static build up wiping out all the top up credit stored on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here