Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket wallets

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I wouldn't put it in a plastic envelope as the Smart Card needs to 'breathe' in order to maintain full functionality & not lose data stored

I believe gloves and and an anti-static bracelet should also be worn at all times

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I was disappointed the club did not supply some commemorative toilet paper with the season ticket, and an attractive promotions girl sent with it to come and wipe my arse when I couldn't be bothered.

Jesus.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
you can get free oyster card holders at most tube stations. this is where my season ticket is now safely kept

You're keeping it safely at which tube station?
Is it convenient for access to the Amex?
:wink:

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
In series 2 of 24, jack Bauer,( or was it one of the terrorists?) has a chip not dissimilar to the said season ticket surgically implanted into his arm. This would be much easier and would stop the dust problem.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I will be using my Jack Daniels freebie wallet - very stylish! I think I must drink a lot of JD though coz I get freebies all the time!

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
I know this is really minor but my season ticket smart card is already getting dust and fluff attached to it. Does anyone know if they club will be selling or issuing season ticket wallets like most other clubs do? Just need one like the Oyster card wallet which will mean it stays clean and you don't even need to remove it to use it.

got the lovely ones that us northstanders had last year, yours for £100.

If there's dust and fluff in your wallet, there may be card moths nesting in there. Have you seen any signs of these, or perhaps you don't open the wallet often? In any case, the grubs of these moths feed on cards and I suggest a good precaution would be for you to have it professionally cleaned by an expert. I'm sure you'll find one through this thread !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here