Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Prices

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Assuming that we are in the same division next season, what do you think the club should do/will do ST pricewise?

IMO

Should : Keep them the same (How many people have had/are getting no pay rises?)
Will : Put them up by between 3 - 5%

As long as they keep the DD that's the most important part.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will be around the same if we are still in the Championship. Put them up and risk losing the new support that has come in and with the club wanting more bums on seats they are not going to risk that

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Will be around the same if we are still in the Championship. Put them up and risk losing the new support that has come in and with the club wanting more bums on seats they are not going to risk that

1,000+ on waiting list = 5% rise

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I can see them going up around 10% only a extra £30ish for north stand, the thing is I dont mind paying the price now of a higher price because at the end of the day I know all the money the club makes now will go towards new players and upgrades for the stadium, more / better staff and investment for the future

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yeah, I know-wa. Just thought I'd answer a question you didn't ask. :)

Ok - we all know there would be a huge hike IF we were to go up (and seeing as there's only 19 games in the Prem the price per match the per match increase would be massive)

BUT assuming we stay in the same division, what do you think will happen to ST prices next year?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ok - we all know there would be a huge hike IF we were to go up (and seeing as there's only 19 games in the Prem the price per match the per match increase would be massive)

BUT assuming we stay in the same division, what do you think will happen to ST prices next year?

Depends on a couple of things. 1. How we do this season (i.e. does it look like we can push on, and properly challenge next season - or is there still a lot of work to do; a new squad to buy?), and 2. more pertinently - is if we increase the capacity. If we do, I think demand for season tickets will fall, thereby making a price rise less palatable.

Ask me again in March. :)

(BTW - while Tony did actually say he would raise ST prices by 50% if we went up, he was joking...)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If we go up to the Premier League, Tony Bloom has said that the prices will go up 50%.

I'd have no issues with that whatsoever. That would mean a monthly direct debit (assuming they kept that scheme) of £48 a month to watch Premier League football from the North Stand. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Assuming we're in the same division I reckon they'll go up 10%. I'd be happy as that as well I think, means my dd would be only just over £35. Cant argue with that, especially if we are challenging for promotion.

They would be totally moronic to put them up. I'm sure almost all the most dedicated supporters, including most on this site, will pay whatever it costs, but if it gets too expensive or the monthly payment option is taken away you can slash that 18,000 STH base we have by a third overnight. I think it would be a shame, having worked so hard to attract sell-out crowds, to start putting people off just yet.

You're an idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here