Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Prices

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Brilliant response. I know of at least five people who would stop going straight away if the prices went up significantly without a change of division. Let's face facts, we've got a stadium packed with people who don't support Brighton. They won't pay THAT much for the privilege. We might, but they won't.

oh no 5 people !!!! they would get replaced by fans on the waiting list if they didnt want to renew there season tickets, besides are you expecting tony to dish out all his money for the rest of his days here without him making ticket prices higher ? do you not want good players to come to us ? did you not want us to move into our new home ? dont forget he paid for all this out of his back pocket and if he wants to raise prices to make us more successful then he can.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
They are bloody cheap at moment so I think a 10% increase would be justified
They have probably been set low this season to build up our fan base and Brighton have got the pricing spot on as per the number of season tickets we have sold
They will definately go up as demand is still outstripping supply
If we finish this season poorly then this may be reviewed for example keep season ticket next season the same price if full payment is made and only increase by 10% to those who pay by monthly direct debit

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Bloom sad on the Albion Roar that the club hopes to put the extra tier on the East & fill two of the corners in the summer. This means we'll have several thousand more seats next season so I don't see why there should be a price hike.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
rule of life. Don't be greedy, it always comes back to bite you.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Once the first season novelty has worn off then a few may not renew especially with extra seats going in to make match by match availability better

That's the key - if we put in extra seats then i cant see the prices going up as we would not sell out a 30k stadium in the championship. I reckon we would have a max of around 20k season ticket holders next season if we're still in the champ. A few JCL's will drop out next season anyhow once the novelty wears out.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How could you be happy to pay 10% more, watching football in the same division?

If Bloom invests more in the squad next Summer and we are still growing as a club and are looking to have a real go at promotion next season, then I would be happy to fork out another 3 pounds and twenty pence a month (less than the cost of a pint).

Brilliant response. I know of at least five people who would stop going straight away if the prices went up significantly without a change of division. Let's face facts, we've got a stadium packed with people who don't support Brighton. They won't pay THAT much for the privilege. We might, but they won't.

I wasn't necessarily talking about your post on this thread, I just meant generally.

I think the deteriorating economic climate will have an effect, particulalry as unemployment continues to rise and people become more uncertain about their jobs. The Club will need to undertake a very careful assessment of the market to make the correct judgement about a price increase against loss of customers as a result. At the end of the day it will be a commercial decision the same as any other business has to make.

kano

Jun 17, 2011

what are all the rest of them doing during the games if not supporting brighton? Its a pretty staggering level of snobbery to say a season ticket holder isn't supporting the club. :rolleyes:

meanwhile back on topic i think if they add the extra seats then well see the same prices. 5-10% rise if not. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here